nineteen - let me go

"What do I see? What do you mean to me? Nothing,"

Interviewer: How were your feelings of Camila and Eddie confirmed?

Juniper Reeves: Warren.

Interviewer: Can you elaborate on that?

Juniper Reeves: Yeah, so i tricked Warren into telling me that he knew that Eddie and Camila had cheated on me. I had suspicions before, but Warren's confirmation made it clear to me. It was a tough pill to swallow.

"Juni."

"I know Warren." Juniper says standing up, Juniper smiles at him as they exit the bus "What do you mean you know?"

"I know that i got cheated on, Eddie and Camila. I know that you've know for a long time and you didn't tell me, i'm done Warren." She says waving to a couple fans.

"Okay yes, i did know but—"

"See i had suspicions and i overheard a very incriminating conversation but you just confirmed it, thank you Warren."

Warren Rhodes: She played me, god was she smart. I guess i started the whole fight somehow, yeah i blame myself for it all.

As the band prepared for soundcheck, Juniper quickly made a call to her aunt. "Juniper? Hey, you never call. What's up?" her aunt answered.

"I need to come home. I don't want to do this anymore. I wanna come home," Juniper mumbled into the phone.

Her aunt sighed. "Come home after the show, honey. Just come home."

"Okay. I will. I'm booking a flight for tomorrow morning. Can you get me from the airport?"

"Of course I can. I'll be watching your performance tonight. I love you."

"I love you too." Juniper said before hanging up. Rod walked over to the phone booth. "Let's go, Juni. We gotta go," he said. Juniper nodded and the band walked inside to backstage for soundcheck.

"Anyone have a guess where they might be? Anyone?" Rod asked, but Juniper just rolled her eyes and set down her guitar.

"For fucks sake," Rod stormed off, while Juniper walked away over to the microphone, tapping it a couple of times. "Not like Billy to be missing soundcheck. It's a nice shiner you got there," Warren commented.