Chapter two

You walked along the endless corridor leading towards the blue lock cafeteria.

You were wearing a white shirt with grey sweatpants, scrolling through tiktok watching random anime videos. Your hair was in a messy bun, and you hadn't combed your hair in months.

At least you showered though.

You finally reached the door saying cafeteria and walked in.

The place was empty, which meant the players hadn't arrived yet.

You scanned a barcode thing that your uncle gave you, and a freshly made steak popped out from the bottom.

Carrying your steak to the nearest table, you started watching a gaming video.

Players started piling into the cafeteria, but you didn't acknowledge them, your eyes fixated on your phone, stuffing a piece of steak into your mouth.

When the blue lock participants noticed you, they started whispering amongst themselves.

"Why is there a girl in blue lock?"

"Why are you asking me? How should I know?"

"Wait was she the one we heard from the speakers earlier?"

You had your legs propped up on the table after you had finished eating. You looked up from your phone at the ceiling and closed your eyes.

"Do you mind?"

You opened your eyes and looked to the right. A dark blue haired guy smiling at you.

"No."

You removed your legs from the table and he sat next to you.

"I'm here too!"

A brown haired boy with yellow hair on the inside sat on your left.

The dark blue haired turned to you.

"I'm Isagi. Isagi Yoichi."He smiled at you. "Who are you?"

"I'm Ego jinpaichi's niece. Nice to meet y'all."

"He has a niece??!! That's interesting." The brown and yellow haired boy said. "Bachira Meguru here." He grinned.

"What're you doing here y/n? With your uncle. What about your parents?" Isagi asked.

"My parents are working in a different country. So they let me live with my uncle." You said leaning back on your chair.

"Don't do that y/n, you might fall yk." Bachira looked at the tilting chair.

"Whatever." You replied. "So what's happening in al these blue lock stuff? Are y'all doing some intensive training workshop or what. My uncle was pretty vague on what was happening in blue lock. Plus he didn't let me explore the place till today."

"We passed our first and second selection. Those who didn't pass had to leave blue lock." Isagi explained.

"Oh. So if they leave they can't play for the national team right?" You leaned further back on your chair.

Isagi nodded.

"So are you guys on the same team or something?" You asked the two boys.

"Bachira got selected by another team because they won. Nagi and I moved back down to the second stage after we lost." Isagi sighed in disappointment.

"Isagi, who's this."

A white haired boy slowly walked up to your table.

"That's y/n. She's Ego's niece. And she's your twin!" Bachira said gleefully. "Y/n, this is Nagi."

"Twin?" Nagi tilted his head.

"You guys act so similiar. With the phone, and the lazy talk. How tall are you by the way y/n?"

"Try to guess." You smiled.

"Hmm..." Bachira poked his tongue out.

"165?"

"Nope. "

"170?"

"Getting closer."

"175?" Nagi said.

"Yup."

"Dang that's tall, for a girl." Nagi said.

"I'm 175 too!" Isagi beamed.

"Niceee." You held a palm up to isagi and he high fives you.

The both of you laughed.

"Oh fu-" Your chair has lost its balance on two legs and you fell backwards.

Before you landed on your back, someone caught your chair just in time.

You looked upwards to see a pair of teal eyes staring at you.

"At least sit properly if your a lady." He pulled your chair back up.

"Sorry."

"Who are you anyway?"

"Rin-chan! She's Ego's niece!" Bachira grinned.

"Shut up blunt bangs." Rin turned to you. "Why are you in the blue lock building?"

"My parents are working in a different country. Ego's looking after me."

"Well, see you in the next match isagi. I won't hold back on you." He turned around and left.

"Who's that?" You asked.

"Itoshi rin. He's ranked number one in blue lock for now."

"Woah so he's like super strong? He looks attractive though." You said.

"Omg, y/n, you like rin-Chan?" Bachira nudged you, grinning.

"I just said he looks attractive. A lot of girls must like him." You turned around to the teal haired boy sitting alone at a table.

"Anyway, since we're all done eating, let's go back to our rooms! Y/n, you're allowed to go into our rooms right?" Bachira asked.

"I guess so."

"Then everyone let's go to my dorm!" Bachira said excitedly.

"Alright." You smiled. "But I think someone has to carrying Nagi."

You pointed towards the white haired boy who was sound asleep.

"Nagi, are you serious?" Isagi sighed. "Help me carry him guys."

You and Bachira laughed as you grabbed nagis limbs.

At least I've made some friends, you thought, smiling to yourself. It's been kinda lonely with a weird and creepy uncle.