Chapter nine

You were reading some manga when you heard knocks on door to your room.

You pressed a button and the door slid open. Isagi, Bachira, Nagi and Rin were standing at your door.

"Hey guys, whatcha doing here?"

"Woah your room is nice y/n!" Bachira flopped onto your bed.

"It's just one of the storage rooms Anri cleared for me since I can't sleep in the same room as my uncle anymore." You explained. "So what are y'all doing here?"

"The three of us met Rin who was going to your room." Bachira said. "Then we asked him why. And he said it was none of our business. Then we followed him."

Rin rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Can all of you please move out. Now." Rin said, and pushed the three of them out.

"Bye y/n!" Isagi and Bachira said, and Nagi waved.

"Why'd you chase them out?" You asked.

Rin turned around, tints of pink on his cheek.

"I...just wanted to ask...when was your birthday."

"I'm sorry?"

"I said I-"

"No I heard you. I'm just confused on why you had to drive out three people just to ask for my birthday in private."

"Nothing. Just wanted to know." Rin's cheeks turned red.

"Ohhh i see." You walked over to Rin.

"You like me, don't you?"

"No."

"Don't lie. It's written all over your face." You smiled teasingly.

"Shut up I'm not." Rin turned away from you.

"Realllllyyyy?" You took his face, cupped it in your hands and stared at the boy's tomato red face.

Rin could feel his heart pounding so bad he thought was going to die of a heart attack.

You let go of his face and said, "My birthday's tomorrow. When's yours?"

"9 September."

"Geez, you know you could have just asked me normally right? Don't need to be so shy."

"I don't like asking about more personal things in public. And that blunt bangs is gonna pester me about you. Again."

You sighed and ruffled Rin's hair.

"You're so cute, geez. Now get out, I wanna finish my manga."

Rin was about to leave when you stopped him.

"Oh wait." You called to him.

Rin turned around and saw you holding a box.

"What's that?" He took the box.

"I picked up some strawberry shortcake from a cafe when I went out this morning. An apology for kicking you in the face and dragging you by your pants." You laughed sheepishly.

Rin stared at the box and then at you.

"Thanks, I guess."

"Okay you can leave now." You turned around to grab your manga when Rin suddenly grabbed your hand, bent down and gave you a swift kiss on your cheek

"I'll leave now." He said, and walked out the door.

You stood there staring at the door and touched your cheek.

Oh dang, you thought, your cheeks reddening slightly.

(Sorry i was also half asleep writing this chap, so apologies if this chap sucks :p)