Chapter three

Five minutes later, the four of you had reached Bachira's dorm.

The three other people inside looked up at the four of you.

"What...is going on." Rin murmured as he looked at the sleeping Nagi and the three of you who were panting.

"Sorry to interrupt y'all, but as you can see we are kinda dying here. Could you please help us?" You asked the three other guys who were staring at you as if the four of you were aliens.

Nagi was plopped onto a bed and the six of you did a mini self introduction.

You and Bachira started bouncing on the beds laughing while Aoshi was anxiously trying to stop the both of you.

Aryu had just finished taking a shower and was now blow drying his hair. Unbeknownst to him, his long hair smacking and flicking droplets of water into isagi's face.

You looked over to the teal haired boy sitting quietly on his bed.

You bounced over to Rin and knelt behind him.

"What're you doing?" You looked over his shoulder.

"Im tightening my shoelaces. What else does it look like." He yanked his shoelace.

"I see."

You got up and started bouncing on his bed.

"If you want to waste your energy bouncing, at least do it on someone else's bed. It's annoying and I'm trying to do my shoes. And my bed is gonna stink of your feet." He glared at you, annoyed.

"For your info, I'm wearing socks." You ruffled his hair.

Rin violently swept his hair to the side, having enough of your nonsense.

You collapsed on the bed out of breath.

"I'm tired."

"Serves you right." He said.

It was 11pm, and you could feel effects of sleep kicking in. You mostly slept at 10pm, so it was a bit late for you.

"Can you get off my bed?" Rin moved on to the next shoe.

You didn't respond.

After 2 minutes, he turned around when he finished the shoe.

I swear to fucking god, he groaned and pulled his hair.

You were sound asleep on his bed.