Chapter eight

Rin woke up to something smushed into his cheek.

Your foot.

Rin immediately removed your foot from his face, disgusted.

On the other hand, you were sleeping upside down on the bed.

How does someone turn themselves in a 180 degrees when they sleep? He deadpanned at your sleeping figure.

He felt a slight pain coming from his cheek. He poked his cheek and winced.

Did I get kicked in the face while I was sleeping? Rin thought.

You opened your eyes and stretched. Seeing Rin sitting up in bed, you yawned.

"Hey."

"Do you usually sleep like that?" He squinted at you.

"Like what?"

"You're sleeping upside down."

You slowly sat up and noticed that you were sitting near the end of the bed.

"Oh. Sorry. It's the first time it happened."

"I hope it's the last. You kicked me. In the face."

"Wait what?"

Rin touched his cheek and winced.

"I wonder how I didn't wake up after that."

"I'm so sorry, you okay?" You moved over and gently touched his cheek and his eyes widened slightly at your touch.

"Never been better." He replied sarcastically.

You rolled your eyes and pinched his other cheek.

Hard.

"What is wrong with you?!" He glared at you, holding his cheeks in his hands.

"Just felt like doing that."

Looking at his grouchy face, you laughed.

"Come on, I'm hungry I wanna eat something." You got up and headed towards the door.

He groaned.

"Cmon, we only have one hour to eat and chat. Let's go. Or do you need a piggyback?"

Rin ignored your words and turned away from you.

Sighing, you grabbed a piece of his pants and dragged him off the bed, giving him a fright.

"Hey, HEY!" He yelled. "Let go, I can fucking walk myself!"

You ignored him and continued dragging him by his pants.

Eventually Rin gave up yelling at you, crossing his arms as he slid across the floor angrily. When the both of you finally reached the cafeteria, you let go of Rin's pants and went to get your food.

Isagi and Bachira deadpanned at your entrance.

"Both of them seem really close." Bachira whispered to isagi.

Isagi nodded. "I don't get how y/n managed to drag Rin with one hand though."

"Girl power." Bachira smirked.

"Hey guys." You waved at them.

Rin slowly got up and glared at you angrily.

"Dragging me was NOT necessary. Fuck you." He turned and walked away from all of you.

"Well I guess someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." Bachira giggled.

"Actually I kicked his face in my sleep." You sheepishly rubbed your neck.

"No wonder he's in such a bad mood." Isagi shook his head and sighed.

"Maybe I should get him something from outside and give it to him later." You sat down next to them.

Now,you thought. What should I get for that grouch?