Chapter fourteen

Rin looked over at the screen for the match results from earlier on.

So far, you had won every match except for one which was Nagi.

This guy was seriously too good at soccer, you had to admit that he was the definition of talent.

"Are you serious, Nagi?" You panted, as he scored another goal.

"Sorry, im too good I guess." He sat down on the grass in front of you.

You had lost against Nagi 5-2, and you collapsed on the grass panting.

"Your trapping skills are just too good." You scrunched up your face. "And your volleys."

"Well, you'd better get ready for your next match." He stood up and walked towards the door, giving you a peace sign before he left.

"Let's see." You said, still lying on the grass. "It's the last match I think, means I'll be going against Rin."

You got up and walked towards the door.

"Time to replenish my energy."

You went to the cafeteria to grab a small snack and saw your friends sitting at a table.

"Hey guys."

"Y/n!" Bachira waved. "How was your match with Nagi?"

"I guess I could've done better. What's Nagi doing now?"

"He went to take a shower." Isagi said. "Looks like your next match is Rin. You did pretty good against Nagi though."

"Were you guys watching through the monitor?"

"Yup." Isagi said. "Your plays are really cool. No wonder you're really good."

"So," Bachira looked at you. "How's dating Rin like?"

"Well, he's really cute. He's a tsundere. I enjoy spending time with him." You sighed. "But he's really good at soccer, so I'm gonna have a tough match against him later."

"Well you'd better get going, it's starting in ten minutes." Isagi pointed out.

"Oh yeah, see y'all later." You waved to the both of them and headed towards the field.

Rin was already there, doing some warm ups.

He glanced up at you when you walked in.

"You're here." He said, bending down to tighten his shoelaces.

"I'll crush you today."

"Just today?"

"I won't let a girl beat me."

"We'll see about that." You said.

Both of you stared at each other from across the field with intensity.

Let's see what you've really got Rin, you thought and kicked the ball.