Chapter thirteen

"Well this is gonna be interesting."

You smiled and walked towards the players.

"Y/n?! You're our match for the one v one?" Isagi gaped.

"Yup. My uncle just told me this morning." You shrugged. "I didn't expect it either."

"You will have three days to complete your one match before you move to the third selection Your match timings will be out in five minutes."

"Wait why did you match us up with a girl?" Igaguri protested. "Do you really think we are trash at soccer?"

Players agreed and nodded in unison.

"I paired you up with the Genius Psycho you ungrateful pieces of trash. Now go prepare yourselves." Ego glared at them and disappeared from the screen.

Everyone turned towards you except for Rin.

"What was Ego thinking?"

"Genius psycho? What kind of name is that?"

You rolled your eyes at the players.

"At least you know how I play." You nudged your boyfriend.

He rolled his eyes.

"You just caught me off guard that night." Rin said.

"Woah Woah, my little psycho has a boyfriend now?"

"Shidouuu!" You smiled and ran up to hug the blond and pink haired guy.

"I didn't know you were in blue lock." You said.

"Of course I am, I'm the best striker ever." He ruffled your hair and looked over to Rin.

"Who's the eyelashes?"

Rin scrunched his face, annoyed. Eyelashes?

"He's Rin itoshi, aka, my boyfriend." You gave Rin a kiss on the cheek and he pushed you away gently.

"Let's have some fun RinRin!" Shidou smirked and held out his hand.

Rin swiped his hand away and grunted.

"Stay away from me, you insect." He glared at Shidou.

"Match timings have been released. Please look at the screen to see your timings."

The screen was suddenly filled with the timings of the matches for each player.

"Looks like the match is 30 mins each." You looked across the screen. "And there are 12 matches today, tomorrow, and 11 the day after."

"It's 9am now." Rin said. "It's gonna continue all the way to 5, with a lunch break."

"Will you be okay?" Rin asked you, looking a little concerned. "It's a lot of matches."

"I'll be fine Rin, don't worry." You held his hand in reassurance.

"Your match is gonna be today at 4.30 anyway, your the last match for today."

"The first match will commence in five minutes, players playing today, please get ready for your matches."

"See you later, Rin." You waved. "And don't worry, I'll beat you again."

"Then I'll make sure I crush you this time."