Chapter eighteen

(Skip to after the match cuz ur author is pretty lazy🥱 sorry)

"GUYS THAT WAS AMAZING!" You squealed and jumped up and down with Bachira.

"Did you see my awesome dribbling y/n? Did you?" Bachira beamed.

"Your dribbling was so cool, if I were to go against you in the match I would have given up chasing you." You petted his head and ruffled his hair.

"All of you were amazing, no doubt." You smiled.

After celebrating a little more, everyone cleared out of the room.

"Hey rin, you were amazing on the field too, just-"

"Shut up isagi." Rin glared at him scowling.

"You're now my rival." His eyes piercing. "I'll kill you."

"I'd like to see you try." Isagi turned around and walked away.

Unbeknownst to the both of you, you were leaning against the wall outside the locker room listening to their small conversation.

After isagi walked out of the room and out of sight, you peered into the room to see Rin sitting down, with a towel on his head looking at the floor.

"Don't."

You closed your mouth that was about to ask whether he was okay.

"I'm not in the mood."

You walked quietly and sat down slowly next to him.

"Go away."

"You okay?"

"I said go away. I'm not in the mood."

"But-"

"I said GET out." Rin glared at you, with such dark, piercing teal orbs that you felt your eyes tear up a little from the terrifying glare.

You slowly got up and walked out of the room quietly.

"Just come look for me if you need anything kay?" You smiled.

As you walked along the corridor to the cafeteria, you bumped into tokimitsu.

"Ah y/n! Sorry! Wait are you crying? Oh no, what happened?" He gave you a worried look.

"No, no, no. I'm fine toki, it's just that Rin's glare can be terrifying." You laughed and wiped away your tears sitting on the edge of your eyes.

"Rin-Chan can be pretty scary sometimes." Bachira popped his head out of the cafeteria door and stuck his tongue out.

"Don't worry y/n." Isagi gave you a smile.

You rolled your eyes.

"You're literally the one who made him mad, don't act all nice guy now."

"Oh." Isagi looked down at his food.

"Nah you're cool." You gave him a friendly punch on the shoulder.

"Are you okay y/n, do you need a hug?" Nagi's eyes fixated on his phone.

"Sure." Nagi wrapped an arm around you and immediately went back to his phone.

Everyone started chatting about the match and the amazing goals scored.

You stretched and your stomach rumbled.

"Awh geez, I'm hungry-"

Your eyes looked over to the entrance of the cafeteria and saw a tall boy beckoning you over.

"Sorry guys just a minute." You left the table and jogged towards the cafeteria entrance.

"Hey."

"Hey."

Rin looked down at his feet, head down.

"Sorry. For talking to you like that."

You cocked your head to the side.

Rin instantly started panicking when you gave no response and kept looking down.

Suddenly, Rin felt two palms on both his cheeks.

He looked up to see a smile forming as he looked at your face.

"Much better." You smiled. "You look better without your hair covering your pretty eyes."

Rin blushed and quickly pulled you into a hug so you wouldn't see his crimson red face.

"I thought you would be angry at me for speaking to you like that." He muffled into your shoulder.

"Why would I ever be upset with you, my lil RinRin?" You hugged him back, feeling the warmth of his body embrace you.

"Oh shut up, you sound like that stupid antennaed bug." He quickly pulled away from you with a disgusted look on his face.

You rolled your eyes.

"Fine. Then what do you suggest?" You crossed your arms and looked at him.

Rin stiffened and sweatdropped.

"Uh...something normal?"

You sighed.

"This is why I love you." You patted his head and laughed.

Rin's tensed up body relaxed and a small smile appeared on his face.

"I love you too."and placed a kiss on your forehead.

"Now let's get some food emo boy."

"Don't call me that ever again."
————————————————————————
I

AM

SO

SORRY

😭

(I had quite some work to do cuz it was exam period and I was doing all my assignments LAST MINUTE 🥲)

(So APOLOGIES FOR NOT RLLY WRITING THIS STORY FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS OR SMTHG.)

(Hope y'all doin ok😃 I hope)

(Plus this chapter is a lil rushed cuz I'm on holiday and my parents keep telling me to put the phone away 🙄😐)