Chapter twelve

"I'm so excited to see who has passed second selection." Bachira said, jumping up and down as he walked towards the door with the other four.

"I wonder if Chigiri, Nagi and Barou made it." Isagi wondered.

"Of course they did! They're a strong team, of course they would pass. We need to stay positive and wait to see our friends pass through the doors." Bachira winked.

"First Team to pass, please come in." Isagi, Rin, Aoshi, Aryu and Bachira walked into the empty room.

"Second team to pass, please come in." Nagi, Barou and Chigiri walked in.

"You guys!" Isagi called out relieved.

"We'll crush you Isagi. Don't you forget." Nagi said.

"I'll devour you." Barou glared at him.

After the other four teams entered the room, everyone waited anticipatedly for the last team.

The five players entered the room and Isagi's face fell.

Kunigami didn't make it? He thought, his eyes widening in shock.

Chigiri also looked at the door in shock when the orange head didn't appear but a tan guy with a grin on his face.

However, they had no time to argue as Ego jinpaichi's face appeared on screen.

"Congratulations, you pieces of trash, you have passed the second selection. Now prepare yourselves for the third." Ego's black eyes staring at the players. "However,"

"We will have a special match to further confirm your skills and your current rank in blue lock."

"A special match?" Bachira asked.

"Yes. This match is a one v one, against this player you are about to meet. She has even the skills to crush most of you pieces of trash."

"Most of us? What do you mean?" Isagi asked.

She? Rin's eyes widened.

"Shut up." Ego said. "Everyone."

A door started opening below the screen.

"Meet your match for your one v one."

Everyone turned to the door and their eyes widened.

"Y/n L/n."

You looked at the 35 players in the room and a small smirk formed on your lips.

"Well, this is gonna be interesting."