Chapter fifteen

You moved foward with the ball, keeping your eyes focused on Rin's movements, observing his arms, legs, eyes and body intensely with your eyes.

When playing against opponents, you always had incredible observation skills, no matter which part of the body. This allowed you to react faster to the next movements of opponents which helped you dodge countless of defenders and players.

As you saw Rin coming towards you at a normal running speed, you accelerated and shot towards him like a bullet.

Wait she's running faster? Rin thought. She'll crash into me or trip over me, but that's gonna give me a greater advantage of stealing the ball.

He ran towards you, making sure you had no room for a nutmeg.

You suddenly started running towards the right, and Rin accelerated towards you.

I'm faster than y/n, he thought. I'll be able to steal the ball from her now.

Both of you were now running side by side, when you suddenly swiftly turned and ran towards the goal.

Rin's eyes widened as he immediately changed his direction and ran after you.

I see, he thought. She immediately turned around when I was running at full speed, so she would get a head start while I would take some time to run back.

You shot the ball into the net, the score was now 1-0, in your favor.

So this is y/n's amazing soccer talent, Rin thought. Just like Ni-chan.

You slowly turned your head towards Rin, dark brown orbs staring at two teal ones.

"Try harder, Rin." You looked over at the tall boy.

"I'm your opponent. You're going too easy on me and it's kinda boring. It makes me think your weak."

Rin's eyes widened.

Weak?

He scowled in your direction and grabbed the ball.

"You wanna go?" He glared at you. "Im gonna kill you."

You turned around, a bored expression on your face.

"I guess I'll have to kill you first." Your eyes darkened.

The both of you resumed the match, Rin now in possession of the ball.

Let's do this, Egoist, you grinned.

————————————————————————

(Just wondering, who wants to know what our lovely y/n looks like 😳😃 cos I recently randomly tied a bun anyhow behind my head with a bit of my hair down and I tot it actually kinda fits y/n but idk lmao)

(So I was thinking of taking a pic WITHOUT my face just to show the hair)

(Sorry I'll continue writing so you can read on)

(And sorry if this chapter sucks or sounds lame cos I wasn't rlly thinking while writing. I'm losing brain cells in sch so I don't have many left to put into writing this :p)