-CH 1~ Hyunlix(English)

𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗈 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗈𝗇𝖾 !
𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝖺 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖾𝗅𝗌𝖾. 𝖨𝗍'𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝖺 𝖧𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗅𝗂𝗑.
𝖥𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐, 𝖧𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗅𝗂𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝖿𝖺𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖼 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖺 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖧𝗒𝗎𝗇𝗃𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖥𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗑 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 (𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽𝗐𝗂𝖽𝖾-𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇) 𝖪-𝖯𝗈𝗉 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗉 𝖲𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗒 𝖪𝗂𝖽𝗌.
𝖣𝖨𝖲𝖢𝖫𝖠𝖨𝖬𝖤𝖱 : 𝖨𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖾  𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎.
𝖡𝗍𝗐 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖿𝗒 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 : 𝖨 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 (𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗎𝗌𝗂𝖼 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗉𝗌) - unless it's fluff and sounds realistic not those cringe plots -  .

+++

Today is the day of my first date with Hyunjin. He finally accepted us to go on a date after I told him my feelings. I don't know if he agreed because he likes me too or because he didn't want me to be hurt.
The thing to keep in mind is that it'll be the first time we'll see each other in another way than a hangout between two friends...

***

Usually, I don't spend too much time to get ready, but, today is a special day. So I took the time to choose my clothes. I put on black flare pants and a long-sleeved t-shirt I matched with a leather vest, and to finish my white Air Force 1 shoes. The day before, I went to my hairdresser (even I didn't really need it) for him to make me a shampoo.

***

Currently, I am in the street walking towards the café in which we are supposed to meet, wearing a simple outfit (I mean seen from the outside) and it was what I wanted to.

+++

After almost five minutes of walking, I (finally) perceive the Café L'Alouette and on the patio,
my lover.

To my approach, he stands up nervously and wave his hand to tell me to join him.
I wave him back and join him at his table. I install myself and start with a smile :
- Hi Jin ! Ya good ?
- Y-yes and you ? He answers smiling shyly
- Yup thanks.
After is a long blank.
Usually, I am used to be quite talkative with Hyunjin. To be more precise, we are more often criticizing some people we don't like together but curiously, I don't know what to say to the man, who stays before anything else my best friend.

***

Fortunately, a waiter comes and breaks the (embarrassing) blank.
He says all happy :
- Welcome to the Café L'Alouette !
What would like to have ?
He overplays that much that it's became embarrassing...kind of.