-CH 10~ A (not so) beautiful Love Story (Original Story) (English)

POV : First Person 

The last student to do their turn on this work is this boy who caught my eye two weeks ago, on the back-to-school. Yoann, the so-named classmate is doing in oral in English as it was asked.

The prompt for this work is "Tell us about your vacations". He has already done five minutes and I can feel like he is running out of his memory seeing how the stutters are increasing. He's probably learned his text by heart to avoid that but the fact that he learned it can still be felt in his voice because of how robotic it sounds.

His accent is not that bad. He just pronounces more in a very "french" way. That might sounds discturbing and hard to follow but when it comes to him, it somehow feel cute...

When he is done, everyone starts clapping their hands. I do as well, laying on him eyes of pure love which my bestfriend, Rylah, doesn't miss at all. She gives me a little nudge, and when I turn to her she blinks at me with that look full of implied thoughts I answer with a nervous laugh.

- What are you assuming girl ? I ask denying what was obvious for both her and I.

- Nothing, nothing ! she says, laughing. Just thinking about your little crush aren't you? Oh no, I forgot. You don't want to admit it. She says all ironic and sarcastic.

- I don't like this ugly boy ! Stop teasing me Ry ! I say pushing her gently.

- He is ugly, don't tell me. But we both know you like ugly boys! she says laughing out her lungs.

- Rylah DOVE ! Stop with the chit-chat ! Yells the teacher from the front of the classroom. Same for you, she says looking at me, with a severe look.

Guys ! she continues, clapping in her hands to gather our attention.
The next work will be a group one. The prompt is "Do you thing the fixating an age for the first time sex is a good thing or not ?" For a five minutes oral ! she ends with an ironic smile as she hears the students growling.

I choose the groups. It will be pairs ! Rylah, you can already be sure you won't be with your friend. She flashes a smile at us, teasing us.

Group one : Vlad, Niki

Group 2: Jisung, Minho

Group 3: Claude, Yoann

I'm with him !!

I don't ever listen to the next groups. My ears blur the sound around. I'm soo happy !

 I will sleep really well tonight, I know it. I think to myself

I'm pulled out of my reverie when the teacher raises up her voice for us to hear she is ending up her presentation of the next group work in this subject.

- Now, you all. My students in MCA ( modern contemporary english), the time has come to gather into your groups !

As this is said, I quickly got up from where I was, sending a bragging and sarcastic air kiss to my best friend and then go the lot of tables reunited together for each group.