- CH 8~ Where the hell am I ? (Original story) (English)

𝕌𝕟𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 (𝕐/ℕ) 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕊𝕒𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕂𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕒

****

(Y/N)'s POV

****

I pack my things hastively in a light journey bag with what I should need later : A bunch of shirts, pants, underwears and some sweatshirts. Of course, I take some socks with me, plus a full external battery, a cable and some foods to eat. I don't forget to take some money for if I need some soon.

Once I'm done packing my things, I step out of my house where my parents are sleeping carelessly without knowing their child is fleeing away from the house.

I go downstairs, put my belongings aside for the little time I take to eat something good for maybe the last time in there.

****

I go to the fridge and take the leftovers from earlier :

Some spicy chorizos pizza and a fruit salad. I then take a sit near to my belongings at the dining table and start eating. I don't eat slowly because I don't want my parents to see me going because otherwise they could succeed to stop me on my way.
About ten minutes later, I'm ready to go but I take some time to write down a letter to my parents for to explain my reasons to leave.

« Dear parents,
I leave from now on your house because you don't want me to live my passions while I'm in my scholar time eventhough I tried so many time to explain and to show you that I can do both without problems. But as always you don't want to listen to me. Plus you don't want me to have some fun in my life. That's how I feel sometimes.

But don't worry, if I go tonight, it's to come stronger in few years to show you that I managed to do as I always wanted to, plus that I now can live from my passion. So wait for me until then and don't stop loving me because I still love you and you are my parents.

Don't forget it and wait for me.

~ Your child, Sam »

I then take my things and exit there, not without shedding some tears.

****

I stride in the direction of the road that lead to the outside of the large isolated domain where we live.
After around five minutes of walking, I reach that road and continue to follow it with the aim to join the little countryside town that is at 30 minutes of walking from where I am.
I have to get myself together to enter the forest that surround the road, that litteraly represents my exit door right now, since it's all dark at night and that you can't see nothing in it without some light.

I take out my pocket lamp and breath in and out for seven times before starting to head to the way to my freedom.

****

The first kilometers go by without any real problems except the huge fear I face every time I hear some noise. But then, as things never go always in the good way, my pocket lamp started to stop working. I give some blows to it for maybe to make it work again but it's vain.
I decide not to use my phone's lamp in order to keep my battery until the morning so that I can get out of there in safe. In the obscurity, I then search for some shelter under the trees eventhough I trust nothing in there. After some times walking the dark, seeing nothing and palming everything I felt under my feet to check if it was safe, i find somewhere where I sit down.
I take out my phone just to call my friend Kuina, to entertain myself for at least one hour before sleeping.

I start the call.

One beep.

Two.

Three.

She hang on and ask in worry :

- Yah, why do you call me this late ? Are you...in danger ? Have you done something illegal or dangerous ?

She assaulted me of questions, a sign that she is really nervous.

I answer her with a calm voice not to increase her nervosity.

- No, I've just did what I told you a few times before.

- Oh gosh. I hear her sighing on the other side.
Those « few times » you told me about your plan what did I told you little dummy ?

- Yes, I know what you told me but now it's too late for to go back so please just stay with me one hour before I sleep. Okay ?

- Well, no I can't leave you go away without helping you especially in your case so send me your location so that I come pick you. Listen and mark what I'mma say : Sam you'll stay at my house until you solve your problems with your parents. Plus my parents like you so don't refuse. Okay ?

I open my mouth to answer when she interrupts me to continue her rant :

Also hear me out carefully and thoroughly. Don't ever try to run away from my house until we help you solve this situation because I don't want to you to mess your life by spoiling the chance you have to study in some good conditions when some of the teenagers can't have access to this quality of education and receive all this pocket money you receive each month. Plus I don't want you to be in the streets, wandering around while they are so many psychos and pedophiles straying around !

I'm about to answer when I hear a crackle sound behind me.

- Shh. Please I hear some noise from behind me.

-Wha-

I scream.

- I've felt some wind behind me. Someone or some creature is breathing right behind me.

- What the hell is happening Sam ???

- I-I'm being dragged by someone ! Please !

- What ? Please tell me something Sam! I only heard « Help » and « forest ».

I try to tell her again what I was saying before something more dangerous happen to me but I can't. The monster or the human have already gagged me. I only have the time to send her my location before I'm being dragged in a sort of tunnel and dozzed off after I'm being stung by a sting.

****

Am I being asleep ?

I struggle to open my heavy eyelids.

I try once.

Two.

Three.

And then I succeed.

My eyes open to a world I don't know. I'm surrounded by some woods. The ground is dented at some parts and there are a lot of wrecked cars and bus parked anywhere, ruined shops and houses.

It feels like I've been dragged into a parallel world but that's feels wrong and weird .