-CH 9~ You are my One and Only... (Original story)(English)

It's some type of a reader x OC. Both don't have names, specific genders etc.. so all is up to y'all. It was made on purpose ^~^*.
There is just a specific part where it's smh more to a gender but feel free to just ignore it or even replace it by something else !
Hope you'll like this kinda new style of writing I'm trying !

****

I snuggle under my blanket, looking throughout my window, searching for something in this season that has just begun, not related to you. Something that doesn't make me think of you, or more likely to all the beautiful moments we shared together.
But everything. Everything make me think about you. About us.
The leaves, the rain, its peculiar smell. Each very of these things outside recall me about the day we met.
It was two years ago so far but feels like yesterday.

****

I'm walking in the street, all alone amazed by the beauty of the nature in this beginning of the autumn. I love how the fresh breeze gently intertwined with my hair, how it refreshes my skin, its peculiar and loveable scent and even seeing the leaves falling down to the floor gracefully, transported by the wind, has me mesmerized. I'm taken out of my reverie when I feel something touching my right shoulder. Something like a touch from someone's fingers. I'm not sure though.

My first reaction is to frown my brows, uncertain about this being real. But this uncertainty I was in, is quickly blown away when I feel another gently yet more present tap on my right shoulder. I abruptly turn to respond the person who dared touch me and enter my private space without my permission when I saw this beautiful, gorgeous person that was YOU. You were somehow embarrassed if I believe your attitude, scratching the back of your neck, an awkward smile on your lips.

Later, as I learned to discover and get to be with you, I was taught that you were an introvert and shy person.

You didn't say anything at first.

You just got closer while taking off your oversize denim jacket and passed it behind me, taking me by surprise.

The proximity between us wasn't as uncomfortable as it was for me when it happened with other people, whether I know them or not.

It was reassuring.

The light yet delicious smell of your shampoo that enveloped my nostrils and bless them also made the promiscuity between us much acceptable. Then you, lightly blushing, let out these words that I will always remember as the first you pronounced to me

(A/N: For this short paragraph, for other genres, forget that these are period stains, think of them as basic big stains on your ass)

"You have a stain... You know on your butt. You have a period stain. Since I can't see any jacket or another hoodie you could attached on your waist until you solve the problem, let me lend you mine."

Surprised by the offer, and also by the information told, I pushed you back. You tried to reassure me that you were not a kind of psycho that would look down to people' s butt and that it was just to help but I was thinking about another thing.
First of all, how could I take a stranger's vest without knowing how I would give it back afterwards?
Then should I take it was the second and actually real question.