-CH 2~ Friends or lovers ? -ChanLix (English)

Bang Chan x Felix (Stray Kids)

Request from Namyungbts

***
Bang Chan's point of view

Warning: some of the facts mentioned are true, others are fictional.

Info : The trainees are real idols who exist in real life and the dance teachers work at 1M Dance Studio.

***

I just arrived at the dance studio after a ten minute drive. I've only been in this city for a few days and I already miss my family. I crossed several continents to get to this country, where I'm from, which is South Korea in order to be able to realize my dream of being a K-Pop star. I also had to leave my parents, Hannah and Lucas, to join this entertainment agency that agreed to sign a training contract with me after I auditioned dozens of other agencies that turned me down.

***

I greet the people in the lobby and head to the locker room, my gym bag slung over my shoulders, and head to the locker room which I can spot among the other rooms thanks to a sign. I put on a pair of black jogging shorts and a loose-fitting top and put on my dance sneakers. I walk out and head to the dance room where there are already students and a teacher who I assume will be our dance instructor.

I see the students stretching and understand that the class has already started. So I run towards the room and enter it, apologizing.

- Good morning sir, I say, bowing as a sign of respect. I apologize for the delay.

- Hello, young man, he answers calmly. What is your name?

- Oh, yes! Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself... My name is Christopher Bang, your new trainee. I come for the dance classes.

- Oh yes, I heard about you! Welcome to your new training group. They call me Shawn. You can speak informally to me. As you can see, he's turning to the others, there are very few people in this group because only those who are talented are here and may start faster than the others. You could say that this is the elite group of trainees and you have the chance to be integrated from the beginning, he turns again to me, smiling that I answer.

Why can't all trainees learn together? It's kind of unfair, but since I'm here, I have to take advantage of it to learn as much as I can so that Mom and Dad will be proud of me! I think.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when the teacher passes his hand in front of my eyes to check that I'm okay. I flinch before answering:

- Excuse me, I was somewhere else but I promise I won't do it again. By the way, thank you for offering me this great opportunity.

Flattered, he answers :

- You're welcome, Christopher! Now, enough talking, come and let me introduce you to your classmates because you still need to stretch before we start the class.

He claps his hands and says in a loud voice:

- Children, come and meet your new classmate!

A few moments later, there are five young teenagers in front of us, who seem to be the same age as me.

He begins:

- From left to right, you see Felix, BamBam, Jay, Sana, Soyeon. AleXa is out today with the flu but you'll get to see her soon.