-CH 4~ Bromance ? (Original story) (English)

Hi everyone!

I wanted to publish this oneshot before the sequel of "Are you trustworthy?" because it was waiting to be edited for more than two weeks ^^'. I hope you'll like it! <33

By the way, it takes place in a game inspired by the Glass Bridge game, in Squid Game for those who have seen it. For those who haven't seen it, here's an excerpt:

In my "version", the goal of the game is the same, to successfully cross the bridge by jumping from tile to tile while avoiding jumping on tiles that might be illusions.

Of course, there are two possibilities in front of you, each time:

- Jump on the illusion
- Jump on the "real tile".

And that's it for the debriefing! Now, enough of chitchatting, let's start ^-^

***

- Let's jump on that tile to our right diagonally, Mathéo!

- Are you sure, James, that this is not an illusion ?

- Yes...Mathéo looks at James unconvinced. I mean, I'm 90% sure...maybe less.

- Well, I trust you then James... Mathéo let's go, resigned. But only 90%, he says in order to tease his best friend, echoing the words pronounced earlier by the latter. And in the worst case, if it is really an illusion, we will die together, right? continues Mathéo, a sarcastic smile on the lips.

- Yes, Mathéo. You should trust me as we have always done, Matt! retorts James, who pretends to be offended by the words of his friend.

- Yes, yes Jam. Let's go now and stop putting off the time of our death, shall we ^-^? in a still sarcastic tone.

He grabs James' hand and jumps towards the right tile, dragging his friend with him in his jump. They land on the so-called good tile, the fear of falling into the void still present in their minds.

I'm alive?! thinks Mathéo

He taps the ground with his foot to check that he has landed on a real tile. The ground seems to him hard...like a glass tile!

It corresponds to the other real tiles on which they have already been since the beginning of the game.

He then turns to his best friend and smiles, relieved:

- You were right Jamie! He jumps up and down, happy to have survived five fake tiles already. Now we only have three more tiles to find and we're at the end of the platform!

- Yes, all that in thirty minutes... James answers, looking evasive, who already thinks of the continuation of the game which looks as hard as since the beginning.

- I trust your sixth sense then Jamie ^^, he throws him, a glimmer of hope in his eyes.

***