-CH 5~ Are you trustworthy ? (Original story) (English) sequel

My alarm clock rings.

I wake up, or rather I get out of bed to get ready for college. Last night was eventful with that nightmare I had where Sasha almost got killed. I still have doubts about it being a nightmare though because I'm sure I woke up sweating like I'd been running...

***

I take about thirty minutes to get ready and walk out of my apartment, heading towards the college. I meet Jenna and Lysa at the entrance of the lecture hall so that we can sit together during the law class.

Once settled, they start to tell me everything that happened to them since we didn't see each other, so about a day. I listen without really paying attention, my thoughts busy with questions. The girls notice and suspect something. So Jenna waves her hand in front of my eyes to bring me back to earth. I flinch a little at the sight of her hand which makes us laugh. Lysa begins:

- Leah, are you okay? You look lost. Did something happen?

- No... not really, I answer hoping they won't try to find out more because I'm not sure of my assumptions yet and I don't want to look like the crazy friend

Unfortunately for me, they understand it very quickly and Lysa asks this time:

- Are you sure that everything with Sasha is okay?

- Y-yes. Besides, why isn't he here?

- We don't know. You're the one who should know better than us, right? Jenna answers.

- Y-yes, you're right. I think he's sick! I say hastily to avoid looking suspicious.

I hope he's not cheating on me or at least doing something weird...

Yesterday, we had promised to go to the college library together to work. Besides, he was in very good health. If he doesn't come before lunch, I'll go alone. It's not a bad thing because since that nightmare I feel like I don't know him as well as I used to, maybe not at all...

- Yes, yes, of cours- Jenna continues before being interrupted by the law professor who enters the amphitheater, bag in hand

- Leah, Jenna and Lysa, the blabbermouths, shut up, she says as she settles down

Everyone laughs, including us, the main ones, because she says it to us often and certainly not in order to hurt us. You can think of it as our way of saying hello if you want.

***
Two hours later

It's the end of the class and at the same time, the lunch break.

We all get up, eager to go eat and go about our business before class resumes at 2:00. I say goodbye to the girls and go out of the college and head to the college restaurant to eat where I think I eat alone today because Sasha is not there and the girls eat outside. I usually hate to eat alone (I do too, it's almost a phobia...) but here I see only advantages because I'll be hanging out less here and will be able to spend more time doing research in the library.

***

So I go into the cafeteria, place my order and go wait on a table to be served. Fifteen minutes later, it's done. I take ten minutes to finish my lunch and leave. I then go to the library and sit down at a stationary desk ready to start my research.