-CH 6~ Lost in a new place (Original Story) (English)

A/N: Here is the english version of the previous chapter I posted. Hope you have a nice reading session ^^ !

****

- Get those boxes up and leave them in the room by the entrance. I'll tidy up once everything is up, she said, addressing the movers before she also got to work.

- Very well Madam, they answered all in chorus before carrying out.

Three hours later

- Phew, it's over, said Solen, standing up after finally finishing putting away her furniture and kitchen utensils. It was so hard this day. What an idea I had to make my move when we are in the middle of a drought...she lets go between two sighs, slumping down on the sofa.

She is about to turn on the television when she stops abruptly:

At this hour, a walk would be better to clear my head. I could also kill two birds with one stone by taking a tour of the area!

With these thoughts, she stood up on her two feet, took a shower and changed clothes.

About thirty minutes later, she is on her street, ready to start her exploration/walk.

****
At first, she walks aimlessly, discovering restaurants she promised herself to come and eat at, either alone or with someone else, stores she plans to visit and especially an innovative gym she will surely join because seeing the beautiful and welcoming facade, "she feels like going back".

She continues her walk when she receives a call from her worried mother who bombards her with questions:

- SOL! Have you arrived at your destination? Have you finished your move? You're fine, I guess, since you answered my call, says her mother in a sarcastic tone.

- Yes, Mom, one question at a time, please, replied the amused girl.

- Solen Ricci! Great girl. Didn't we agree to call each other? Do you know that I've been worried sick about you? And you dare to answer me that? I'm disappointed... the mother continues, in a voice that sounds sad.

- Sorry mom, continues the daughter, rubbing her hair. I'm sorry. I didn't call you earlier because it completely slipped my mind. Do you forgive me?

- Yes of course my love, answers her mother, this time more cheerful.

- Mom, I'll call you later when I get home. All right?

- All right, baby. By then, Daddy will be back from his friend François' house. See you later!

- Love you!

Once she hangs up, Solen realizes that during her call, she was taking streets without really paying attention. In other words, it means she is lost.

****
She blows, enraged at herself:

- Solen, how stupid you are! You should have been more careful. Now you just have to rely on your GPS to get home, if the connection deigns to work of course.

So she clicks on the GPS application and starts writing her address when... suddenly the screen goes blank. She exclaims, exasperated:

- Honestly?! That's all I needed! How am I going to do it now? Besides there is nobody here.

She starts to walk without any precise goal, looking for someone who could help her when, after walking for about ten minutes, she comes across a young man, probably in his thirties. She approaches him and asks politely:

- Hello sir. Excuse me for disturbing you, would you know how to get to the XXXXX store?

Of course, she does not give her address to a stranger. She takes the trouble to ask him how to get to the store, which is two blocks from her house.

- Yes of course, I can even escort you there, he answers, a warm smile on his lips.

- Very well then, I follow you.

On the way, they get acquainted and discuss and even come to be tutoyer, considering their very close ages one of the other. Of course, she retains in a corner of her head the way taken to avoid falling in a trap and not being able to escape from it.

Fortunately, he brings her to good port and before leaving, she asks him:

- Darshan, right?

- Yes. And you, Solen?

- Yes, I am. Could I have your number?

He wears a surprised expression on his face. After a few moments of heavy silence, she realizes it and clarifies the situation, waving her arms in front of her, panicked:

- Don't worry, I don't intend to harass you. It's just to invite you to the restaurant one of these four. To thank you for your help this evening.

His reaction amuses the beautiful young man who laughs until the tears. He ends up taking his phone and notes in the contacts his phone number. He gives it to her and says while giving back her phone :

- Here.

- Thank you. I'll go then, she said, taking the phone, all red with embarrassment considering the burlesque situation she was in.

And so, that evening, Solen Ricci, a young girl newly arrived in the city, returned home, safe and sound, with the phone number of a handsome young man in her pocket.

****

Maybe they will become friends or more? :)

****

A/N: This is the end of this chapter. It wasn't too long but I hope it was interesting. I will try to update more often but I don't guarantee anything ^^'.

Thanks for reading. Special thanking for those who vote. It's always a pleasure !

****

Words count : 877