Chapter 1

⭑ ⭒ Flight of the Eight Potters ⭑ ⭒

Newt sighs casting another glance around the empty apartment, she looks across to where Harry is staring into his bedroom and walks towards the door, "Everyone will be here soon," She says quietly placing a hand on his shoulder, "We better get ready."

He nods closing the open window as he watches Hedwig fly away into the night probably going to the Burrow where she'll wait for them, he closes the door walking into the living area to see Newt packing away the last of the photos on the wall.

Waving her wand the few bags disappear most likely appearing in Charlie's room at the Burrow or the apartment in Romania.

"Newt?"

She hums, her gaze unfocused as she settles on the kitchen counter waiting for their friends and family to arrive, "You'll be okay, right?"

She looks up a questioning look in her eyes, "Of course, why?"

"It's just, I'm planning something, it might mean I have to leave for a while I just want someone to know, and I trust you most, if my pan works, we won't be living like this for much longer."

She sighs and walks over hugging him tightly, "Please, be careful, and update me, Harry, I need to know if you're okay- or-or if you're hurt or-"

"Newt," He interrupts taking a step back, "I'll be fine."

There's a knock at the door and the next thing they know people are filing into their small apartment, "Hello, 'Arry." Hagrid says happily, "Hello, Newt." He calls.

She smiles and gives both Ron and Hermione a hug, using her wand she makes the place bigger with an expendable charm as Remus, Tonks, Kingsley, Arthur, Mad-Eye, Bill, Fleur, the twins, Mundungus and then lastly Charlie all walk into the place.

Charlie smiles greeting Newt with a kiss on her cheek as he wraps an arm around her waist, "You okay, love?"

She nods resting her head on his shoulder which he places a kiss atop of, "I got a surprise for you," He murmurs into her hair as Moody calls for everyone to listen interrupting Tonks' announcement, "It's back at the Burrow, I'll give it to you later."

She smiles kissing her fiancé on the cheek before looking back as Moody explains the plan, they are to drink Polyjuice potion and become Harry to confuse the Death Eaters.

"We have to use those means of transport the Trace can't detect, Brooms, Thesterals and the bike. We go in pairs. That way, if anyone's out there waiting for us, and I reckon there will be, they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one."

Harry furrows his brows looking around at everyone, "The real one?

"I believe you're familiar with this particular brew." Mad-Eye says raising a small bottle filled with potion.

"No. Absolutely not." Harry denies.

"I told you he'd take it well." Hermione says rolling her eyes.

Harry turns around looking at everyone, "No, if you think I'm gonna let everyone risk their lives for me, I-"

"Never done that before, have we?" Ron says sarcastically.

"No. No. This is different. I mean, taking that, becoming me. No." He says firmly.

Fred leans forward, "Well, none of us really fancy it, mate."

George nods in agreement raising his brows, "Imagine if something went wrong, and we ended up a scrawny, speccy git forever."

"Everyone here is of age, Potter," Moody says, "They've all agreed to take the risk."

"Technically, I've been coerced. Mundungus Fletcher, Mr. Potter. Always been a huge admirer."

"Nip it, Mundungus. All right, as discussed."

Hermione uncrosses her arms and walks forward pulling a strand of hair from Harry's head making him yelp, "Blimey, Hermione."

"Straight in here, if you please." She carefully drops it into the potion and then steps back as he passes it around.

"For those of you who haven't taken Polyjuice Potion before, fair warning, it tastes like goblin piss."

"Have a lot of experiences with that, do you, Mad-Eye?" Fred asks, looking up when he receives silence, "Just trying to diffuse the tension."

They pass it around and Newt takes it with a grimace handing it to Fleur the moment the potion is down her throat.

"Wow, we're identical."

"Not yet, you're not."

Moody tosses a large pile of clothes into the middle of them and they all grab at the clothing holding it up against them as if looking for the right size despite all of them looking exactly the same, "Haven't got anything a bit more sporting, have you?"

"I don't really fancy this colour."

"Well, fancy this, you're not you. So shut it and strip."

"Bill, look away. I'm hideous."

"I knew Ginny was lying about that tattoo."

"Harry, your eyesight really is awful."

"Right, then," Mad-Eye calls, "We'll be pairing off. Each Potter will have a protector. Mundungus, stick tight to me. I wanna keep an eye on you."

Charlie makes sure he stays beside Newt until they get outside, "Be careful."

"Okay, Charlie."

"And make sure you stay tight to Kinsley and Hermione."

"Okay, Charlie." She says rolling her eyes.

Leaning up she goes to kiss him but he steps back, "Er- It's just, you look too much like Harry for that."

"Right" She says giving an apologetic smile, "I'll meet you back at the Burrow."

He nods and walks towards Remus and George winking at her to which she shakes her head.

Grabbing her broom tightly and standing on the other side of Hermione she listens to Mad-Eye count them down, "Three..."

"Two..."

"One..."