Memories ~02~

It has been a full hour since Niko was sitting on that couch. And the principal was blabbering sh*ts at her parents like there's no tomorrow.

Niko pov:

I don't understand how on the Earth a lady can be this disturbing. Doesn't her throat get tired of shouting so much? I wonder how her family would bear her.

*Meanwhile her husband calls and she just blasts at him*

I forbade you many times NOT to call me when I'm at work?! HaNG OUT!!

**

Shame on her for being such a wife. I'd never talk to my husband like that! I mean if I ever get married.

Well what kind of person he'll be? He will love me so much, right? Of course he have to, getting such a caring wife like me. (🤧)

He has to be the most romantic person to sing a song for me (imagine jungkook singing still with you-🥺) whenever I'm sad, has to adore me if I'm upset and most importantly he has to be a good person by hea-

Niko? Nikoh!!

Niko's concentration breaks by her dad's loud voice.

Come here and promise the principal that from now on you'll be an attentive student and bring good scores! Say that you won't fail in any subject!

Yes dad-

She sounded so stoic. The principal coughs.

Ma-m I promise to be attentive and bring good scores and not to fail again.

Saying this in a robotic way Niko bows as her mom gestured her for it.

You may go now. And take care of your daughter Mr & Mrs Park.

After a greeting, the park family was out of the school.

I just can't understand Niko, how you can be such a hilarious student being my own daughter! When I was like you I used to do top in Mathematics, Physics, chemistry...

Your dad is right! Even though I was from the top ranked students of my class -

They kept lecturing Niko like typical Asian parents. It's the third time her parents got inquired but the first time for them to come. For the previous times, they were so busy(!) that they couldn't manage their time.

Honestly they have never paid attention at Niko's studies. Still as a kid Niko used to be a good student. But as she grew up she has lost her interest in that. Her parents never even praised her for good marks, neither did they say anything when her grades started falling.

But this time she's in the third year of middle school and if she can't pass the annual exam properly then she won't be promoted to the high schools. Already her half yearly exam result was a mess. She got 55% in Algebra, only 50% in Geometry, 52% in English and 53% in science. In rest of the eight subjects her marks were awful but somehow she passed.

**

Enough of your time pass and roaming outside got it?!

Mr Park shutters up.

You have played so much with our reputation already!

Mrs Park complains.

This time we will keep a home tutor for you so that you have to bring the best grades!!

But mo-

Shut up! Not a single word!

With that Niko already understood it's no use of arguing with her parents, specially when it comes to their reputation.

~ ~ ~
◕2 days later ◕

It was a usual afternoon of the summer, the same buzzing of cicadas, the same hot blazer of air. But just- Niko was told to not go outside to waste her time. She was lazily walking on the tarrace when her mom calls her from the staircase.

Niko?? Come down quickly. Your teacher is here!

Hm?

Niko was astonished. Which teacher from her school might come? She was never a student on whom any teacher would like to pay much attention. Probably they think of her a loss project.

She climbs down fast and her mom was waiting for her at the halfway.

Your home tutor is waiting for you at your room.

.... -_-

Niko's mouth gets flattened. She almost forgot about that. But how did her mom manage to hire a tutor within that short time?

She was wondering when her mom called her again.

Greet him nicely and bow for him soon as you get in alright?

Niko wanted to reply "Of course mom I know what to do. I'm not 5 but 15 Years old now!!" But instead she just hums.

A/n: Niko's habit is built up like- she can't talk rudely or loudly to anyone. She never learned talking back. Even though her mom was careless about her but she has always taught Niko a good thing since she was only 3. That- someone is older than you, even if he/she born a day before you. And you should always respect and be polite to elders.

Opening the door her mom pushes her in first.

.....

A-nnyeong haseyo Park Nik-o imnida.

She bows in the way her mom has told her.

N-ice to mee-t y-

(Help my toes are curling each time I look up)

Niko couldn't complete her words because of wonder, as soon as her eyes met with her crush.

This is the same person she met two months ago, at the park and he helped her.

That day this guy was looking like a nerd, but till the end Niko knew how terribly this guy handsome was. He was in hoodie that day

Today he came in suits and with that he was looking breathtaking gorgeous. Niko forgets to breathe for real.

His blond hairs, white dotted tie, manly hand showing up veins - each single detail didn't let Niko to take her eyes off. Black suited him as if this color was made for him. His eyes were growling vigour, those glasses looked 1000/100 on him.

Niko couldn't help but kept staring at Namjoon like a stupid.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I got some marvellous ideas to add as some new story parts. Please have mercy if you got to see some changes (but I promise those will make the book better)

Borahae Bonsais 💜