The Last Spring ~08~

Why did she suddenly need to be reminded of that nasty nightmare? Yes. Maybe the person with her in the nightmare was Namjoon. But a dream is just a dream, right? And bad memories are to be forgotten.

On the mirror reflection she finds her blushing cheeks. Her mouth could still taste him.

Namjoon you're so fine. I can't wait to be yours.

Little by little the fantasies were growing.

~•~•~

Namjoon was on his way back after finishing the food, driving his brand new Hyundai IONIC 5. He brought this soon after he became the lecturer, also he changed his apartment and now he stays in his new house.

He licks his lips, as Niko's flavor there makes him grin. His obsession was soon gonna be his. Only his.

Nothing was a coincidence here, neither Namjoon becoming her tutor nor this marriage. His master plan started that day, when Niko asked his help for the first time.

H-elp me ple-ase! Sir-

What did you say?

He-lp me sir. I wish that a-ll your wishes - come true!

And that was the time Namjoon wished for her virginity. He would really leave, but when she addressed him by that word his hormones rushed. He wanted to hear her calling him this forever. He would never tie her shoes even in his dreams but he did it, in the sake of putting that micro tracker in Niko's shoes.

That's how he found her address.

He went there several times then. But each time he'd see Niko going out with her cycle or badminton set, volleyball or soccer. It was sure for her score to fall. So one day Namjoon went to talk to her mom.

Ma'am I'm Mr Kim, your well wisher-

He convinced Niko's mom how badly she could fail if she doesn't study properly. Of course her mom dad didn't have a headache about her studies but Namjoon - he can do anything.

Namjoon smiles, remembering how Niko's words were stuck seeing him as her tutor. And it was even better than to make her slowly fall everyday.

Niko wasn't the only one to fantasize about him but Namjoon did even more. In his dreams he always heard her screaming, crying and begging.

Yep. He wanted to be the reason of her worst. Wanted to rip her clothes off. Wanted to th*ust into her till she loses her sense pleading.

He taught her to call him Sir, which was gonna stay the same to her for the lifetime.

Namjoon remembers seeing her thighs for two times. Once, when she went to his home to send him gifts. That day, discovering Niko outside his door he got restless. When Niko was impatiently ringing the bell, he was just on the opposite side of the door calming down his testosterone.

He told her to sit on the couch, but inside he wanted to slam her onto that. He applied ice on her hand but actually wanted to tie them and dominate her.

Numerous times he wanted to bend her over the table and spank her while her crying would be filling his ears.

The second time to eye her thighs was today, and he wanted her so bad. Like crazy. He wanted his hand prints over them. Wanted to pick her up and throw her bed. Wanted to rip her dress and.... But he can't ruin the plan which he made up this far, by making some stupid mistakes. The kiss was to make her restless this time. She made him suffer a lot, now it's his turn. He was gentle for the first and the last time.

Only one more day, and his waiting of three years was going to end.

Well, you did grow up good my girl. I can't wait to get the whole meal anymore. You started this game, now I'll take over the control.

Namjoon drives the whole way fantasizing the ruthless future he was gonna give Niko.

•~•~•

Within a few hours it was gonna be morning but for Niko it was another sleepless night . It was nearly 1 am, her heart was calling Namjoon's name. Her phone was just in her hand and mind was trying to decide whether she would leave a message for Namjoon or not.

Meanwhile a notification pops.

김남준 선생님:

      What are you doing online?

Her eyes were widened because it was totally unexpected. Yes she was showing online because she was thinking about messaging while the app was on.

But what is he doing at this hour here. Moreover is it really him? He never seems like a person to stay up till late with his phone.

It is 1 AM, not a time to use the phone.

Suddenly in awe Niko just decided to ignore the text. Texting with him wasn't the best idea.

I know you're there.

Answer me.

Niko finds no other way than to reply to the message.

Yes- sir.

And she face palms as she did this afternoon.

Have a good sleep tonight.

It was the best feeling she got from Namjoon. For the first time ever he has said something good to her. Due to excitement Niko hides her face into the pillow trying hard not to create sound.

The fifth text appears on the screen

Good Night.

Good Night Namjoon.

Niko takes a long breath before pressing the send icon.

The text was seen.

OMFG-

Niko quickly edits the name into 주니♡. Throughout the rest of the night Niko couldn't help but blush.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sorry for being late. Sorry for the sorry again. I'm giving a double update as an apology.

Please vote. I really need it.

Borahae Bonsais 💜