Night or Nightmare? ~10~

B/G image: Namjoon's getup.

• ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •

Every ritual comes to an end as the day falls. All those arrangements, parents and best friend - it was time for Niko to leave them all behind and to start the journey of her new life.

Namjoon waits for Niko near the car when she was busy taking goodbye.

Niko's mom caresses her cheeks when her dad pats her head with a smile. Quinn was standing behind them, silently watching her dear friend leaving.

Suddenly pulling her on chest Niko blasts in tears. Quinn responded in the same way, returning the hug but none of them was able to say anything. Never in their life did they think of such a distance but it was obvious now.

What a stupid melodrama.

Namjoon restlessly taps his foot on the ground while trying to ignore the scene. He had no friends throughout his entire life so crying for a friend was more than pointless to him.

A few minutes passed but they show no sign of stopping. Finally getting into the car Namjoon presses the horn, portraying that he can't wait any longer.

T-ake ca-re. I love you~

Niko could only say this which sounded like a whisper. She didn't want to unhug but it was the time now.

Steadily taking a few steps she gets into the car.

~ • ~ • ~

There is a saying that "There is no place more delighted than one's own fireplace". It doesn't matter if you were the happiest there or not but the comfort zone is something you'll miss for sure.

Ꮚ⁠˘ 'Say yes to heaven' plays here Ꮚ⁠˘

.

The forever familiar city lights felt so unfamiliar to Niko tonight. The trees, clocks, benches of the Park - everything seemed so different. The roads, buildings were not the same in the night time. But was it the reason? Only the night?

Namjoon was driving with a straight face, unbothered by the world or even about Niko, as usual. Who'll say that they're a newly wedded couple now?

Niko needed time to gather herself. She was listening to a song in loop with her earbuds. It was 'Say yes to heaven'- one of her most favorite songs.

Time flows as she vibes with the song while missing her only friend Quinn. Departing the city soon they were gonna enter the highway to Seoul. At this point Niko felt so tired. Soon she drifted into sleep.

It takes nearly one more hour for them to reach. The clock hits 11:00. Niko was still lost in deep sleep. Namjoon presses the horn. Finally his reliance has came to an end.

But the loud sound of the car horn couldn't harm Niko's sleep, proving that her sleep was a strong one. He pressed the horn a few times but when Niko didn't get up, he couldn't wait anymore.

Taking the bottle full of water Namjoon holds it on Niko, emptying it whole onto her. The plan successfully worked, waking Niko up all of a sudden.

Ahm ahm..... *cough*

Shocked and wet, Niko tried to understand the situation. And she remembers that Namjoon was driving her to Seoul. Before her mind could process further, she got pulled out of the car not so gently. Namjoon pulled her wrist so hard that it hurt her.

Ah-

Niko tried to release herself, being clueless about what's going on but Namjoon didn't care pulling her inside the house. She was never more confused in her life but soon every doubt was about to get clear.

The house was more than beautiful but before she could realize Namjoon pushes her on the bed, causing her fall. His overcoat was thrown away. Holding the flower headband he tears and throws it then, as the petals fall everywhere. Niko covers her mouth in sudden shock. Is this a dream???

Swiftly he pulls 0ff her wedding gown. In awe Niko's eyes were filled with tears. She couldn't believe anything, but was forced to see the reality.

W-what are you d...oing?!

She tried her best to hold the clothes on her body but he was way too much stronger. He was successful to tear off everything. Niko screamed in awe and fear. Was she waiting for this??

His each single movement was hurting her. Niko clenched her eyes, praying everything to turn into a stupid nightmare. Her hands tried to stop him.

Babygirl-

He simply sounded like a hunter who got his prey after eras. His most desired plunder. Niko's bare body was a gasoline on his fire which kick started his testosterone. He forgot the line between right and wrong.

Niko was tearing up already. She was trying to save herself with the blanket on the bed while shaking. But he didn't let her cover at all.

Naked and embarrassed Niko turns her face and closes her eyes. Her cheeks were burning. She was never more unprepared in her life. Her hands still tried to cover her body as a last try.

He turns her, harshly grabbing her jaw, facing her to himself. At this point Niko discovers that Namjoon didn't look less than a devil. All she could think about was a way to escape.

She flinched and tried for a chance but Namjoon was all prepared. He cuffs her hands with the bed stand, making Niko cry out.

N- o please st-o...

She couldn't complete but her mouth was taped.

He forgets that she was only 18 and v*rgin.

.

• ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •

Eid Mubarak everyone! I hope your Eid was really fun.

Jungkook's live was lit. I still can't stop thinking about that.

Please vote and help me to continue. I received a good response on the last update.

Borahae y'all 💜