Smooch? ~07~

S-ir is this you? I mean Mr Kim....

Niko mentally facepalms because she wanted to call him by the name. At least they're getting married within the next 24 hours. And here she is shuttering.

Hm.

Niko promises to change this sombre Namjoon. He has to be the one to cheer Niko and enjoy life with her.

Come to my home around 4 pm.

Saying in a demanding tone Niko quickly cuts the call. She will do everything but gradually. She needs time to adjust.

There were only a few dresses inside her closet, as she is not so much a girly girl. But soon she was gonna get a closet full of new clothes and accessories provided by her rich parents and handsome husband.

She chooses the denim dress top. Maybe this is not the prettiest as a dress but it was from her cutest collection. Also her new skincare routine started last week as per her mom taught her. Her nails were done so beautifully. Namjoon 'must' have to give her attention today.

•~•~•

Bell Bell!

Niko was adding the final touch on her lips with the tint when the bell rings. Her face immediately glows up. No doubt it is him.

Coming!

She sets her hair before running to the door. Today she has straightened them for the first time. The new haircut was perfect for her demand. But she didn't like the diy. Natural black hairs are the best.

Niko's Dress

Niko takes a deep breath before revealing herself in front of her future husband as she opens the door. She was really happy.

Seeing Niko, Namjoon was kind of shocked. He knew there was something unusual. But Niko wearing dresses? With her hair opened and cozy makeup?? He blinks at her different appearance.

Yeoboseyo!

Instead of bowing at a 90° angle, for the first time she tilts her head a bit with a smile.

Namjoon was casually dressed up with a navy blue sweatshirt and black pants. He didn't wear glasses today. Noticing his get up Niko smiles again. Blue-blue paired. Also casual Namjoon was always her favorite.

Thanks a lot for coming.

Niko moves aside gesturing Namjoon to get inside. Silently he enters the hall. Niko inhales his cologne filling her breath.

So good.

The compliment which was supposed to be silent got accidentally audible. Namjoon turns, causing Niko's heart to skip a beat.

.....

She looks at him as if she has no idea why he turned and gives an expression as if Namjoon was going to ask her something.

Hm?

??

Na-a ...... Mr Kim? Wai-t for me in the room, I have something for yo-u.