Student ~14~

Was it afternoon or dawn Niko couldn't understand. The downpour has stopped but the sky seemed unclear and drizzling was still on. She tried to get up but just like the second day it hurt everywhere on her body. The pain is so sharp that her eyes were clenching in a reflexive action. Her vision wasn't clear.

A chilled breeze passes suddenly, turning the atmosphere so cold. Why does it feel like the sky is nothing but just a reflection of her life at this certain? Her naked body would embarrass her more but all she could think was about the devil who owned her. She can't displease him anymore. Never in her dreams.

Niko rests a bit falling on the floor, in the darkness of the room. The pretty room wasn't beautiful to her anymore, just like her wretched body. Even a gold cage is just a 'cage' where you don't have any exemptions- right?

Her breath was hurting no less. Somewhere inside her chest felt intensely heavy. Her diaphragm had to work so hard. It takes her a good amount of time to manage herself getting up. She doesn't know how she reached the washroom.

.

.

.

Taking shower was another torture. She screamed when the cold water touched her bruised body. But it wasn't audible because her voice was gone.

She tried to imagine a face closing her eyes, who could save her but there was only murk. Obviously there was no one by her side. Quinn had tried to warn her but she was so swamped into daydreaming that ended up making the biggest mistake of her life.

• ~ • ~ •

Namjoon took out the tteokbokki into dishes. Definitely after what he had done with Niko she wasn't in a condition to cook. Yet he didn't cook because he was worried but he just wanted her to stay alive so that he could take more of his fun.

He used to have a dark desire which finally he could fulfill so he was so proud of himself. Never even the sadistic novels could give him this satisfaction. Niko's crying was still echoing inside his ears.  This could be turned into his daily routine if he wants.

Sensing a movement he looked at the stairs. He was done arranging the table. It was Niko, stuck at the first step of the staircase in fear and confusion if she would come. She was starving since the morning.

......

Why are you standing like a statue?! Or you think that I'll carry you down like I took you there?

Namjoon's tone was enough to make Niko move. She tried to climb down the stairs fast but couldn't. It takes her a whole minute while Namjoon kept watching her struggles. It seemed like she'll fall but somehow she managed to keep her balance.

It hurt her more to sit on the chair. She takes the chopsticks. Namjoon had already taken a bite and was enjoying his meal.

The tteokbokki was so spicy. Maybe it's normal for others but Niko's spice tolerance level is low. In her home she had always eaten food with less spice, unlike a typical Korean. She drank water after each bite without saying anything. She had lost the courage to complain.

You feel so good inside.

Namjoon says, stopping Niko's motion from taking the last bite. Already she was feeling so uneasy in front of him. She gulps down and puts the piece of fish cake into her mouth.

So tight.

......

Slowly Niko gets up collecting the bowls and walks to the kitchen trying to un-hear him. She starts cleaning everything. Suddenly Namjoon wraps his arm around Niko's waist making her wince.

Having you screaming under me was the best thing I've experienced so far.

He nibbles on her earlobe after whispering the words to Niko. She pulls his hands off herself with a disgusting feeling with her eyes filled up in tears.

You dare to pull me off??

Namjoon wasn't very loud but there was something in his tone which dried up to Niko's soul. She starts shivering in awe. 

I..... I-

She hides her hands behind herself, trying to image that they did do nothing. Nothing at all.

......

From tomorrow we're going to the university.

It was definitely a shock to Niko. She almost forgot about herself being a student.

~ • ~ • ~

My life had been stable lately ✿⁠ 

Edit: Life changes so fast.