Whalien ~17~

Niko walks inside the classroom soon as Namjoon leaves.

The students in the classroom seemed busy with their own business. Some setting down their books, some drinking water and some were trying to communicate with others. Some gave side eye to Niko, the student who got reproached on the first day of her university.

Not paying heed to anyone, Niko takes a seat by the window and drops her head down to the desk.

Gezz he was so hot!

Never imagined in my wildest dreams to see such a se*y lecturer on my first day of university.

....

Broo did you see his chest?! Like damn-

Niko could hear all those girls while having her eyes closed. Obviously he was the man anyone would get a crush on the first meet. The dream man of any girl. The most handsome man anyone had seen so far. But Niko sighed only wishing that she wouldn't meet Namjoon. Never in her life. Surely appearance can't judge one's personality.

...

Morning, students!

Everyone gathered himself as the next lecturer entered.

~•~•~

The day ends. Niko walked to the lane and waited for Namjoon there. As if she always knew that he'd pick her up.

Author POV:

A few days passes like this. A fixed routine. Waking up everyday on time, getting ready, attending the classes with no attention. Giving him her body whenever he needed. Soon everything started feeling unbearable to Niko. But it was just the starting.

~•~•~

Hey stupid are you deaf?

The lazy hour of Niko looking throughout the window was interrupted by someone who just pushed her head from behind. What the hell? She turned to face the girl who was sitting in that desk.

For how long I'm telling you to lower ur damn head?!? I can't see the board!

Niko looks in front of her. It was an off period. There was no teacher inside the classroom and the board- it was blank like a black hole.

But the board is empty right?

It was the second time they heard her voice. The first was that time when Niko asked permission from Namjoon to enter the classroom.

But I don't like to see a dumb head blocking my view. Watching a blank board is definitely better.

The few girls who were sitting behind her started laughing. Anyone else would've feel angry but Niko was not in herself. Turning behind she rested her head on the desk and tried to sleep closing her eyes.

Oops!

Someone who was passing by Niko split water her bottle on Niko's head. Undoubtedly it was intentional. But Niko didn't feel like to fight. Instead she wipes the water with tissues.

A boy crushes the pack of his orange juice over Niko's head. Turning the situation worse. As Niko gets up in shock they laughs louder.

I thought the trash can was here -

This is how another chapter was added to Niko's life, bullies.

~•~•~

Namjoon was out of the washroom after a refreshing shower. Lately he had really got busy with the university. Still it's good as far as he could involve himself into something that boosts his brain.

He had seen those eyes which kept staring at him during classes. Eyes filled up with deep and dark desires. All the other girls. Except for Niko. But only she was his prey. The most unfortunate one.

Where did she go?

Namjoon came inside Niko’s room, but she was nowhere to be seen. He checked the washroom which was empty. Then he went to the balcony.

Niko was there in the garden, watering the trees.

Namjoon couldn’t remember giving her this job. He told her to study properly. But she barely pays attention in the class even.

Coming back to the room he took her bag, emptied that over the bed. He checked her class notes which only had scrambled lines in them. Some even consist of torn pages. Not even a single note was proper.

Are my rules a joke? 

He waited till Niko came back.

After watering the plants, she caressed some of the leaves.

Grow well.

Returning to her room she was extremely shocked. What’s the devil doing here?! His folded arms on that broad chest were definitely not giving a positive vibe. 

He looked at her, narrowing his eyes, intensifying the dark aura. Surely this man has some manipulating power in his gaze.

Niko was hesitating to enter. She tried to remember if she had made any mistakes in the past few days. But she even let him tie her wrists the night before yesterday. Their last time. Well, more like his. Thinking about that night she felt a string of pain inside both her wrist joints. She doesn’t stop him. Of course, she can’t. Then why those restraints??

Ahm!

Namjoon’s coughing pulls her back to the present. 

How are studies?

And she notices her notes messed up on the bed. Niko’s eyes widened. She quickly ran to her books, putting them back in her bag. Namjoon just watched her.

I didn’t get my answer yet.

Niko couldn’t decide what to reply. If she says no, it’ll definitely be a dumb decision for her life. But if she says yes, he will give her questions to solve which she can never do. She had been his private student for a long time.

Namjoon opens a drawer, shaking Niko’s soul out almost.

I’ll study. I- p-promise. I promise sir-

She pleaded, as if for her life. He is no less than a beast on the bed. Especially when he is mad or crazy about something.

I’ll listen to no excuse next time.

And Niko’s life was spared for the time.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •

For those who were wondering where I had been, I have nothing much to say. Just some ups and downs. Family issues and a small mental breakdown. For a escape I recently started journaling. You can follow me on insta @ nannikoyajoon7

Also it's my 3rd semester and I have a lot to study. But I'm here. Now I'm fine and I'll be updating In Shah Allah.

Borahae bonsais, those who never left me in any situation 💜