Devil ~15~

The uniform of Seoul National University of Science and Technology was surely a dream, an aspiration for many students. But Niko didn't feel that excitement nor even delegation as she was standing in front of the mirror with that dress on.

Her eyes were stuck on the blue ribbon which she wanted to tie harder. So hard that she gets choked to death. But it was only her illusory thoughts which she could never enact. She wasn't that brave girl anymore.

Soon Niko was gonna hate wearing the fine navy blue uniform and joining her classes. She wasn't mentally prepared for the university. Will Namjoon really be a lecturer there? No way she can face him. She prayed so that she doesn't have any course with Namjoon.

Her body was still hurt. Wearing the uniform hurt her more. The scar marks over her body were fresh. Thankfully or painfully, the overcoat was able to cover all of the injuries.

Her face was swollen and eye lines were reddish due to crying the whole night. But strangely she looked prettier with that face. Maybe or maybe not.

Namjoon was ready by the exact time. The sound of him riding down the stairs came nearer and the fragrance of 'Born in Roma Intense' from Valentino  filled up Niko's room. It's not his unusual perfume but a new and super nice one. Though it couldn't attract Niko like once his cologne would.

Ahm!

The devil was there, on the doorframe. Niko shuts her eyes as soon as she sees his reflection. He walked to her and grabbed her wrist. His touch hurt but Niko was silent. He turned Niko to himself but still her eyes were closed.

Are you serious? Didn't those eyes always eager to watch me for the longest possible time? Now I haven't turned ugly-

Holding Niko's jaw he lifts her face up, hurting her intensionally as she moans in pain. His words were simply sarcastic.

Open your eyes little b*tch

This eye torture was turning into a part of Niko's life. But she was helpless. Slowly she opened her eyes, discovering the most attractive man she had ever seen in this world. The most handsome but the most dangerous one as well.

He had his hair dyed in ashy blonde within a night

He had his hair dyed in ashy blonde within a night. The full rimmed round glasses added no mercy to his insanely seductive appearance. Even the simple white shirt looked resplendent.

Her eyes get filled up with tears on the fact that she can't claim him. Has no right to be his loved one. The only thing she was gonna receive was 'pain' from him, eternally. She couldn't look into his eyes more than once. His face was nothing but a terror.

Oh please! Save your tears for the night.

Namjoon says while wiping Niko's tears harshly using his thumb. She doesn't know when they roll down. Her cheeks turn red due to the pressure.

I will give you 1000 reasons to cry. So don't waste your tears without a reason.

Patting her cheek twice he was about to leave when something on the nightstand got his attention.

....

It was a small medicine vial. His eyebrows clench a bit as he picks that up.

BCPs?

Niko's soul almost left her body. How could she be that stupid to not hide those contraceptive pills?!! After she had brought that she took two medicines. One on the second day of her wedding, another one yesterday. She couldn't feel any strength in herself  so she thought to put it inside the cupboard later.

You bought them?

She was totally blank, not finding any reply. What would she say?! Tell him that she doesn't want a baby from a monster like him?? She would rather choose death than give birth to his child?! He will surely shoot her liver out.

He was coming near.

Niko slowly starts backing off to save herself from an unexpected attack. She couldn't say a word and her breaths were fast, heartbeat increased. Namjoon came closer and closer making Niko's back hit the wall.

What will he do to her? Rip her clothes off? Make her apologize on her knees? Or-

Before she could say anything she was pushed onto the bed.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Guyz my semester finals are starting soon