Memories ~03~

He is Mr Kim Namjoon.

.

.

.

Ok then you study, I'll take my leave. I'm a bit busy at this moment.

Mrs Park returns to her work smiling.

.

.

Eyes off stupid!

Was the thing first said by that guy. And Niko realizes how mannerless-ly she was watching him.

But did he just call me stupid?!

Niko feels offended.

Excuse me Mr Kim Namjoon I have a na-

Sir! That's Sir for you!!

Namjoon's single shout was enough for Niko to lose her words.

Geometry first.

This is the subject Niko hates the most so she dares again to reply.

But I don't li-

I don't repeat. There will be punishments for talking back.

Cold, stern tone, his deep voice, dragon eyes. Those glasses. Even Niko doesn't know when did she bring her book while visualizing Namjoon's details for like seventh time.

Tell me the correct answer of Multiple Choice Question no A3?

Niko feels blank. She never paid attention in her class. It's a question from the first chapter, taught like eras ago by their teacher. Of course it's from basic knowledge. But still she couldn't solve it.

Well will he really punish me if I can't answer?

10 seconds left-

Niko's thoughts get invaded.

Sir I'm sorry but I -forgot the method.

And with that ability you're a damn 3rd grade student??

....

Get up from your chair.

She was still not moving.

FAST!!!

His furious tone makes Niko not only stand up but also gives her a mini heart attack.

Will he give me punishment?

.....

Stay stood till I explain to you the method. After u learn it, you'll solve each related question to the formula. Then you can sit.

What the-

Namjoon looks at Niko as if he was hearing her.

H-e can't read my mind r-ight?

Niko gulps.

Rest of the time she was all silent, following his instructions and within the 2 hours of study she could only sit for 10 minutes.

~ ~ ~

Days passed like this, Namjoon kept tutoring Niko each single day of the week, on the weekend there would be test. And if you make any mistake there would be punishments like staying stood up, double homeworks and holding your hands in front.

Niko had no other choice except for paying attention to what Namjoon is teaching. And both of them are surprised to discover that Niko is a quick learner and she doesn't forget what she is taught once.