Friends ~22~

US€LESS!!

Namjoon bawls up at Niko for dropping the lid of the pot. Her heart skips a beat.

What do you want to prove?! That your condition is miserable? So that you can earn some sympathy and people can have pity on you!!?

......

You know what? Only girls like you are not us€less. Wom@n is the thing I HA+E THE MOST IN THIS WORLD. Because they Deserve it!

His words were shocking.

If yoU cAn't juST FOLLOW MY RULES, THEN FORGET ABOUT LIVING

Namjoon leaves the kitchen.

.

Namjoon's POV :

Another curse in my life. At first that woman, and now her. Wom£n make me really sick. I never thought of getting bound with another girl. I don't know if my decision was worth it. However, if she dares for one more time to cross her line, Me, Kim Namjoon swear there will be no one worse than me.

*Time Skip*

Entering the class, the first thing Niko discovers was Ji Ah sitting next to her seat.

Good Morning Ni Ko yaa!

The smile from yesterday was still pasted onto her face. Niko greets her back while taking her seat.

Morning Ji Ah.

So, how was your day? Could you sleep properly?? You've taken your breakfast right? Are you still feeling weak?

So many questions were thrown at Niko's face before she could even breathe.

Calm down girl! Lemme breath.

Ji Ah chuckles at her reply.

Mian!

I'm good now. Thanks for yesterday.

Not a big deal. Friends?

Ji Ah offers her hand as Niko looks at her in wonder. Does she really want to be friends with her? If so, then she would be the second person to be her friend. During her entire school and college period, Quinn was her only friend and bestie. Niko not being so much of a social person was the reason. Yet that girl literally managed to get a precious place in her life. But does Ji Ah deserve to be with her as well?

Where are you lost dear? My poor hand is aching...

Niko accepts Ji Ah's hand with a small smile.

Welcome to my life Kim Ji Ah.

Yes?

Friends.

Mr. Choi enters the class as everyone stands up.

~ • ~ • ~

Is there any update from Niko?

Niko's parents were having breakfast at the table. It is rare that both of them are having food together. If Niko would have seen this, she would surely get shocked.

Niko- oh ya I should have checked. Did she text you though?

Mrs Park said while her eyes were stuck with the laptop screen. Her newly designed dress had something missing. But what?

I didn't check either. Nowadays there is a lot of pressure in the hospital. Rather I have to handle the training as well.