Professor ~16~

Niko was stuck. She couldn't think of the situation if he repeats the same thing he did yesterday.

Smart, hu?

He leans forward. Subconsciously Niko grabs the bedsheets into her fists. Devil stops a few inches away from her face. The warm air of his breathing touches Niko. She felt as if his teeth would suddenly dig into her flesh.

But instead he keeps his thumb on Niko's lips. He rubs them harsh, intentionally hurting her. She turns her face, having no doubt about now he will f*** her.

....

Well who wants a baby from you? I married you for 'even you know' what.

It just takes a second for Niko to get her eyes filled. Namjoon left leaving her shocked at her place.

• ~ • ~ •

'Seoul National University of Science and Technology'

Facing a whole adventure Niko reaches in front of the door

Facing a whole adventure Niko reaches in front of the door. Everyone just took their seats greeting the professor, Kim Namjoon.

He shifts his gaze at her leaving Niko shocked. The first sight was enough to stop her heartbeat for a second. Like the hell??!? What's he doing here in this class?

Niko checks the number block on the door again. It was saying C-707. It's the exact classroom-

......

Somehow she bows while trying not to think of her insecured future with this guy. At home then, now in the class even. Maybe he is just here for the first day? Maybe he won't take their class? Maybe-

Ahm!

Namjoon coughs, gaining Niko's attention.

S-sir I-m sorry.

Sorry for?

Being la-te..

....

She shuts her eyes tight.

~ ~ ~

Both of them heeded out together this morning. He didn't say anything about those pills after he left her on the bed. Before reaching the institution gate Namjoon just demanded her to get off the car. She did as she was told.

Bu-t si-

Before she could ask anything, Namjoon drove in. She didn't even know at which building her classroom was. The gate of the university was 500 meters away. She had no other choice than to walk.

It took her 15 minutes.

The entrance seemed huge, bigger the campus. Soon as she entered, there were numerous blocks, small and big buildings, so many ways to go. Most of the students with perfect new uniforms were walking towards the stairs way. She started following them.

Blooming cherry trees were occupying the whole way, portraying the perfect Spring. But spring was taken away from Niko's life just because of a wrong decision. Her most favorite tree didn't amaze her anymore.

She choosed to enter the white castle like building but even the ground floor had so many compartments. She was clueless once again. Then the lady from the help desk attracted everyone's attention.

Spring -20 Batch you can check your classrooms according to your major's on the above monitors.

And Niko discovered two big monitors set on the wall way up. She felt so dumb for a while.

After so many circumstances when she finally found her class, it was already 8:05.

~ ~ ~

She almost entered the classroom when Namjoon stopped her.

Are you getting inside? To whom you even asked for a permission?

Niko's legs had frozen immediately.

Late by only five minutes in your first class wouldn't be a big deal, unless the professor himself is your devil husband.

S-sir ma-y I-

Rest of the words doesn't come no matter how hard she tried.

You may 'Not' come in.

Sharper than ever. He doesn't even bother to ask Niko why she's late.

Even tho it's not like she'd tell the truth and Namjoon would get embarrassed but she could try making an acceptable reason for being late.

Niko's vision gets filled up with tear. Does your inner wound hurt more than your physical injuries could?

Namjoon could just have told her the classroom if he already knew. But he didn't. His harassments are genuinely intentional.

.....

Your punishment is to stand outside the classroom.

Rest of the class time Niko stays standing up there for actual, not saying one more word. While trying her best to hold her naughty tears. Her body was still aching due to the beautiful morning she passed the previous day. It was her life.

"From the next time be punctual or else don't come." was the last words he pronounced before leaving the classroom.

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

I'm going for my last exam today. I wanted to publish the update yesterday but I just forgot. I'm sincerely apologizing for this.

From now on I'll be regular because no more exams. At least for three months.

I'm hopeful about better grades this time. Root for me bonsais 🫶

Borahae 💜