Bad Girl? ~21~

Annyeong Haseyo Sir!

The new student greets him with a smile and a bow while panting. Everyone was looking at her except for Niko who was now busy memorizing some formulas.

Sorry to be late, I didn't know where the classroom was.

The girl almost entered when Namjoon scoffed.

Everyone asks for permission before entering my class.

Um-

Niko looks at the door. It was the same girl whom she met a while ago. She seemed confused and pushed her glasses. Now there's an id card on her neck. Niko realizes that the girl was actually asking her about the direction of her own class. But who cares?

Soon the girl gathers herself. She takes her step back.

May I come in Sir??

Namjoon raised one of his eyebrows taking a look at the time. It was showing 08:08 am. Everyone knew what his reply was going to be.

No.

....

Yes Sir?

She asked as if she didn't hear Namjoon. Moreover she still seemed to be smiling.

I said that you CAN-

At that exact time a senior professor was passing the corridor, who  is known for his short temper. He finds a girl standing at the door instead of getting inside her classroom. The blue ribbon of her identity card was enough to detect her department.

What the heck are you doing outside in this period! Get into your classroom!!

Before Namjoon could say something more, the girl quickly got inside.

Morning, Sir.

With another greeting she bows. Then she scans the whole classroom through her glasses. There was one empty seat at the back of the middle row. That's definitely hers. She doesn't make a delay to take her seat.

The whole class was now staring with wonder at the girl who just dared to enter the class without Namjoon's permission. Even Namjoon got speechless.

So, shall we begin?

She smiles.

Not spending further words Namjoon starts his lecture.

~•~•~

If you don’t mind, may I borrow your-

S-sorry but I need them to prepare for the future Class tests.

It was the third girl who denied sharing her notes with the newcomer. 

Well, it’s fine.

.....

The class was almost empty as it was lunch break. There were running sounds in the corridor, the campus down there was full of chaos. Everywhere was too noisy but the classroom 707. Two people hadn’t left that yet. 

Unaware of everything, Niko was resting on her seat. Leaning on her arm, looking through the sky as always. Lately her point of view on life has changed. Her surroundings have surely lost the ability to affect her like before. The same words have been roaming inside her head since this morning, making her lose focus on anything. She was still not in the mood to eat.

Excuse me!

The same voice of this morning tries to approach Niko again, this time from behind.