Silence ~18~

Niko runs out of the classroom holding fingers with her other hand. She can't bear their torture anymore.

Flashback:
9:40 AM

It was the Electrical Circuit class. Everyone was working with circuit boards in the lab. Niko wouldn't pay heed at the class but after what had happened yesterday she was trying her best to focus. Of course it was hard to cop up as she wasn't focused from the starting. A few topics already ended.

Suddenly the girl next to Niko dropped a piece of connecting wire on the floor.

Ah- pick that!

She demanded as if Niko was there only to follow her commands. It's not something new. Most of them acting rudely was an everyday thing for her. Picking it up Niko holds it before her while looking at the instructor.

Aish-

She took it fast leaving a scar on Niko's arm with the sharp edge. But Niko didn't say anything.

A few minutes later another girl dropped one of the resistors she was working with.

Oops- Pick it for me please?

Niko did that too.

Then a boy dropped his pen. This time Niko saw him doing that willingly. He's with those girls.

Pick that .

Instead of picking the pen Niko keeps staring at him.

What happened?? Is this a staring challenge?!

The boy came near but Niko wasn't even blinking which drives him mad.

Did you see her?!

The girl behind her pushed Niko's neck causing her fall over the ground. Unfortunately the instructor was not there. He just went to bring some equipments.

Grab his pen!

The second girl kicked Niko from behind. The whole class was enjoying the drama now.

Having no other way Niko touched the pen but before she could pick it the boy stepped on her hand making her groan in pain.

Ahh-

There was sound of the teacher so everyone took their place. One of the girls pulled Niko up. Niko looked at her fingers which were red and bleeding at some spots.

It wouldn't happen if you'd hear him.

The circumstance still didn't end. As Niko touched the circuit board with that hand, she was immediately pushed back because of a current shock. It was so intense that she fell over the floor again. Everyone started laughing.

Niko didn't wait a second before running out of the classroom.

The swing at the garden was empty. Niko decided to spend the rest of the day here. 

It was definitely not a good choice. Namjoon, who just came out of a class saw her by the window. His jaw got clenched immediately.

Guess someone needs a good punishment.

• ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

Short. But the next parts are gonna be lengthier. Really

I'm both happy and sad about the enlistment. But we are meeting in 2025, right?

Borahae 💜