Start

Ayanokouji pov

"Ayanokouji san, Ayanokouji san wake up" said a gentle female voice. I looked up and noticed that everyone was looking at me.

"Ahem, Ayanokouji-san, I see you listened well to today's topic, can you explain to your classmates what a differential equation is?" the teacher asked with a grin.

"A differential equation is an equation that, in addition to a function, contains its derivatives. The order of the derivatives included in the equation can be different. Derivatives, functions, independent variables and parameters can be included in the equation in various combinations or absent altogether, except for at least one derivative. Not any the equation containing the derivatives of an unknown function is differential" the teacher and students were sitting trying to understand what I said, apparently their brain was overloaded with this information, although about the teacher I'm sure that he had a normal shock.

I sat down again and closed my eyes, fortunately the teacher decided not to ask any more questions and continued to explain the topic of the lesson that I had already covered in the white room.

By the way, you are probably wondering why I am not in ANHS, but in another school. Just scroll down and you will see how it all happened.

flashback

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, the headmaster is calling for you," said a voice from the speaker.

All conversations stopped and their attention turned to me.

"Did you do something Ayanokouji-kun?" asked Horikita.

"No, I'll find out now" I left the classroom and went to the director's office, after 5 minutes I got to his office.

*Knock-Knock*

"Come in" I entered the room and closed the door behind me.

"Ah, Ayanokouji kun, good to see you, come on, I wanted to tell you something." He took out some document from the folder and put it on the table, when I was about to read it, the chairman spoke.

"I won't beat around the bush and get straight to the point, Ayanokouji kun, your father is dead" I froze on the spot after hearing this news, I'm sure anyone would now cry with grief to know that he was dead, but not me. Instead of mourning, I felt something that I could not describe in words.

"These documents are proof of that" I picked up the paper and began to read the contents, it turned out that the plane with which he flew last night was faulty, the plane crashed on one of the mini islands, as a result, killing everyone, including this person.

"I guess you are shocked by this news, but now you are free and can live in peace without fear that he might find you"

"What about the white room?" I was curious what would happen to this place after his death.

"I found out that the spies of the Koenji conglomerate obtained from there all the information that was strictly guarded in the folders, I don't know how they did it, but the further fate of the white room is known"

"I wouldn't be so sure," my words apparently surprised him.

"The Kouenji conglomerate also invested quite a bit of money in the white room, if people find out about the creation of such a terrible place, they will quickly look for details about it, so people can find out that famous companies have invested money in this place because of which the earnings of these companies fall sharply" when I finished explaining the chairman laughed. Did I say something funny?

"Hahaha, you always think ahead and I can't help but agree with you, most likely they will turn the white room into an educational institution where only geniuses will study or even close it"