Normal day

Ayanokoji pov

A month has passed since I entered a new school, I decided not to stand out and live a quiet life as I wanted, but at the beginning of the month I had problems with boys.

Namely, that I somehow became popular among girls, I remember how they confessed their love to me several times, but I refused them all, over time the girls began to consider me boring because of my facial expression and completely forgot about me.

Shiina Mahiru, the only girl I have a friendly relationship with. She is very popular in our school, I heard that she rejected all the confessions of guys and even said that she has a boyfriend. Naturally, this caused a stir among both boys and girls.
Well, I wasn't even surprised by this, because such a beautiful girl must have some kind of boyfriend.
While I was thinking, a notification came to my phone, it said that there would be a singing contest.

I turned off the phone and looked at the ceiling.

"Hmm, should I try to participate in this contest" I have already spent a whole month in peace and quiet, but it was not what I wanted at all, over time I got bored.

"Registration is free, so I think I should make a little noise" I signed up as a participant, the students will take turns, my turn is the last one, because it is designed for 5 people from each class.

"Absolutely any topic that is interesting to young people now" I searched for an answer with the help of an Internet sensei, Sensei replied that a much more common topic among teenagers is love.
"The song is about love, I already have an approximate plan for this song "
____

" And so, the last participant in the singing competition, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka!"
I went on stage, I saw the boys and girls from my class trying not to laugh.
"Look, this is the new guy"

"I wonder what kind of voice he has"

"I heard that he has a monotonous voice"

"Then why is he trying at all?"

"He apparently wants to embarrass himself in front of everyone"

"Shhh, show respect to your classmate" said Mahiru.

"Sorry Shiina san"

"Look, he's starting"

How much, don't guess, don't guess, for love
How much do not suffer, do not hold your pain
He's he's not the one you know yourself
He won't love you like I do.

How much, don't guess, don't guess, for love
How much do not suffer, do not hold your pain
He's he's not the one you know yourself
He won't love you like I do.

Strings are spilled into bits
Nerves are treated by smoke, nerves are treated by smoke
My heart is singing to me, write
Write a song about her, write
How much faith, how much faith there was in us,
Let's not be the first, I'm not the first to be hurt like this
Slam the door, smash your hands against the walls
I will burn at night, burn at night.

How much, don't guess, don't guess, for love
How much do not suffer, do not hold your pain
He's he's not the one you know yourself
He won't love you like I do.

How much, don't guess, don't guess, for love
How much do not suffer, do not hold your pain
He's he's not the one you know yourself
He won't love you like I do.

When, when will I forget you
I 'll throw all my feelings out
You're my impossible miracle
Even so, even if
There will be a storm in my heart
And I will never find peace
But I'm waiting for me to forget you.

How much, don't guess, don't guess, for love
How much do not suffer, do not hold your pain
He's he's not the one you know yourself
He won't love you like I do.

How much, don't guess, don't guess, for love
How much do not suffer, do not hold your pain
He's he's not the one you know yourself
He won't love you like I do.

It seems to have coped fine, well, I think so. I would like to think so, if not for the silence that is now in the hall, the Internet sensei said that the fans applaud the singer after the song.
Suddenly everyone started clapping their hands, even the teachers applauded me, seriously? Couldn't it have been earlier?

When I came down from the stage, a horde of students ran into me asking for my autograph, fortunately the guards came to my aid, having managed to get out of this crowd, I headed to the classroom, if I stay here I will definitely be eaten.

"Wait for Ayanokoji san!" I stopped and turned to the source of the voice.

"What's the matter Shiina? Shouldn't you be in the auditorium?"

"I managed to get out of there, it doesn't matter now, I wanted to ask, did you write this song yourself?" I nodded and then she continued.

"Tell Ayanokouji-san, you had a good relationship with a girl but she cheated on you?" Mahiru asked.

"Well, not exactly, I've never had a girlfriend, and besides, I wrote this song because teenagers like the theme of love," she breathed a sigh of relief for some reason and spoke again.

"By the way, your voice was very gentle compared to your monotonous voice."

"And you try to sing the song in a monotonous voice, I would be pelted with tomatoes in a second," she giggled at my words.

"If that's all, then I'll go"

"Wait Ayanokouji san, I'll be making udon today, so I'll have to go to the supermarket for groceries."

"You will cook for yourself and not for me, so I think you can handle it yourself."

"The packages will be heavy, you will help to carry them"

"Yes, there are several products, even you can lift 4 or 5 kilograms"

"I think you're right, I'd better go myself" she began to walk with her head down. I felt uncomfortable when I saw how upset she was, I sighed and began to catch up with her,

"Ayanokouji-san?" Mahiru said in surprise.

"I just remembered that I ran out of groceries, I'll keep you company, do you mind?" she seemed to beam upon hearing my last question, and a beautiful smile appeared on her face.

"Certainly!"

So we got to the supermarket and bought her the right groceries, at the checkout Shiina and I started arguing about who would pay for the purchase, I somehow managed to distract her and took advantage of the moment to pay for the groceries.

When we came out of there, Mahiru glared at me.

"Ayanokouji-san, why did you pay for my groceries? I told you I have enough money."

"You can't bring back the past, besides, I would be ashamed if the girl paid"

"Ayanokouji-san, you didn't get anything from the supermarket" wait, that's how she remarked.

"Well... um"

"You lied to be near me? Then why didn't you immediately accept my offer?"

"You, think too much, forget about it, and then, just accept what I already paid for you if you want me to be satisfied"

"Then let me cook you dinner as a thank you"

*Sigh*

"If I agree, will you be satisfied?" she nodded her head positively.

"Fine"

"Hooray!"

____