New Year part 1

It's been a few weeks since Mahiru's birthday, our couple had some problems when they announced their relationship.

The girls of the Ayanokōuji fan club used to send threatening letters to Mahiru, always trying to ruin her day or spread false rumors. This went on for two, three days, until Ayanokouji himself decided to intervene despite her protests. The very next day, all the girls apologized to Mahiru.

____

Well, now the two of us were in Mahiru's room, the apartment itself was pretty normal except for a few girly items. Tomorrow was the new year, so they discussed the plan for tomorrow.

"Any ideas?" asked Ayanokouji.

"Actually, I'd like you to meet my parents, but they'll probably be busy." Ayanokouji heard a note of sadness in her voice when she talked about her parents.

"Mahiru, this may be personal, but tell me, what is your relationship with your family?" Mahiru looked surprised at the sudden question.

"To be honest, I don't have a very good relationship with my parents," the girl replied sadly.

"Is there any reason for this? You can not answer if you want"

"I trust you, so it's all right. As you can see, I don't have a very good relationship with my family." Ayanokouji nodded as she continued.

"My parents did not marry for love, their marriage was calculated due to family circumstances, and they were not going to have children. But somehow they overlooked, and I was born, they only give me money, and then ignore. They say that they don't need me, no matter how hard I tried, no matter how well behaved, they didn't look at me" the girl's eyes grew dim as the story progressed, Ayanokouji became worried seeing her eyes grow dim.

"When my mother said that I was an unexpected child, it still came as a shock, I was so desperate that I went to swing on a swing in the rain. And that day we got to know each other better than when we first met" as soon as she finished, Ayanokouji carefully takes her hand into his own and soothingly says:

"You know, I'm deeply sorry that you're experiencing this pain from your parents. I can only imagine how difficult it is for you. But now, let me be here by your side and lend a helping hand. You deserve love, support and respect, and I promise to be your support"

The girl listens to his words with deep attention, she begins to gradually relax, feeling relieved. Her eyes light up with hope again, and she says: "Thank you for being here for me. It was in you that I found the support and understanding that I lacked so much"

"But it seems we have deviated from our main theme"

"Sorry about that, we were going to discuss plans for the new year, and you had to calm me down"

"Everything is fine, the main thing is that you feel better. And about the new year, I already made a plan, it remains to find out your opinion" for the next five minutes, Ayanokouji talks about tomorrow's plans.

"How did you manage to come up with such a plan in such a short amount of time? Are you some secret genius who escaped from the lab?" Naturally, she said it in jest, but for a moment, Ayanokouji panicked even though he didn't show it outwardly.

"You seem to have reviewed fiction"

"I was just joking, I don't think the government would allow a place like this to exist."

'Even though it wasn't far from the truth, I wonder how you would look at me if you found out about my past'

"...taka! Kiyotaka, are you listening to me?" Ayanokouji was pulled out of his thoughts when Mahiru started shaking his shoulders.