Chapter 9

Hi all! I have finally returned after a long and bitter battle against my nemesis, "Sloth". I am very sorry that I left you for a long time without releasing new chapters, I hope you will forgive me.

______________________________________

—Location: Shiina Conglomerate—

There was a tense atmosphere in the office of a woman in her thirties. She was sitting at her desk, between her and a young guy aged 17, there was a man who seemed serious and important. All three were having a heated conversation about something important when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

— Come in, the door opened and her personal bodyguard entered the room. He immediately began to report: We have found your daughter, Mrs. Shiina -

This news caused even more tension in the room, and a satisfied smile appeared on the woman's face.

- I see, you did a good job. Free! - The bodyguard bowed and left the room.

Then this woman turned to the two people who were sitting in the room. "Good news Limo, apparently our agreement will take place earlier than expected"

***

Ayanokouji and Mahiru walked down the narrow street, deep in conversation about their day's adventures. There was a calm evening city noise all around, and the beautiful lighting of the streets created a romantic atmosphere.

As they approached the house, suddenly all sounds stopped and a dark and elegant limousine pulled out into the street. She stopped right in front of Ayanokouji and Mahiru, causing them to abruptly fall silent.

Then, the car doors opened and two tall men dressed in strict black suits got out. With their subdued expressions and strong physical form, it was immediately clear that these were bodyguards.

Ayanokouji and Mahiru exchanged glances filled with confusion and a little worry. After all, they did not expect to see anything like this in this location, so such a meeting was very unusual.

While they stood there, puzzled by what was happening, one of the bodyguards came closer and said in a stern but polite voice:

"Lady Mahiru, you need to come with us," said one of the bodyguards, keeping his voice calm and serious.

Mahiru was completely stunned after hearing these words. Who could assign them bodyguards? Although she guessed who it was, she hoped until the last that it was not so.

The bodyguard, without waiting for an answer, carefully began to approach her, but suddenly Ayanokoji stood in front of Shiina, protecting her.

She looked around at the guy in front of him, seeing that he too was perplexed. She smiled nervously at Kiyotaka, trying to hide her doubts and fear.

- Why should I go with you? - she managed to squeeze out, trying to remain calm.

The other bodyguard sighed against the visible pressure. "Your mother, Lady Mahiru, wants to meet you."

That word - "mother" - pierced her heart, creating an emotional storm inside Shiina. Her eyes reflected deep pain and sadness. She knew that she had always been misunderstood and never understood by her own parents. They always criticized her dreams and put her under pressure.

"I refuse," the girl stated firmly.

The bodyguards exchanged glances, after which they all nodded at the same time, one of the bodyguards took out a mobile phone and began to dial someone's number.