Birthday

Exactly a week had passed since that incident on the roof, somehow people found out that it was Ayanokouji who had beaten Hosen. Because of this, his popularity skyrocketed, Ayanokouji got a fan club that included almost all the girls from the school.

Mahiru didn't like this of course, because of this, girls he doesn't even know hang around Ayanokouji. Now they could not even sit together on the roof during lunch as before, because of all this, the girl even forgot that today was her birthday.

____

Ayanokouji pov

I woke up as usual at seven in the morning, having made a routine, I did some exercises for morning exercises. Having finished exercising, I went into the kitchen and started preparing breakfast, fifteen minutes later I finished breakfast and washed the dishes.

Having put on a school uniform, I took a briefcase and left the apartment, my girlfriend, Shiina Mahiru, a girl who lives next door, was already waiting for me at the door.

She waved to me saying "Good morning Kiyotaka"

"Good morning Mahiru, how long have you been waiting here?" she shook her head. "No, I myself recently left the apartment" I nodded and then we went on.
____

"Ayanokouji-senpai, please wait!"

"Ayanokouji-kun I love you, please go on a date!"

"God, why do I need all this?" I quickly ran into the classroom, closing the door behind me. But then my classmates were already waiting for me, fortunately the bell rang signaling the beginning of the lesson.

I quickly sat down and the teacher came into the classroom, the lesson went on as usual, I looked at the time, waiting for the end of the lesson, as soon as the bell rang, I ran out of the classroom without even putting the textbooks in my briefcase.

Mahiru pov

I saw how Kiyotaka ran out of the classroom after the end of the lesson, he can also be understood. Now he has become the most popular student in the school, and because of this, he is harassed every day by the girls from his fan club.

I think I should leave quickly too, otherwise these girls will start pestering me like last time.

-Flashback-

Now we have a gym class, but most of the girls still haven't left the locker room, which was strange. For some reason they called me into the locker room, maybe something happened, getting there the door opened and dragged me inside before I grabbed the door handle.

"What are you girls doing?" they surrounded me, which made me feel a little uneasy.

"Shiina-san" one of the girls said.

"What's the matter?"

"Please tell us a little about Ayanokouji-kun!" A?! What is it for them?

"Uh...what do you mean?"

"I want you to tell us everything you know about Ayanokouji-kun. You are the only one who communicates with him, he only exchanges greetings with us"

"That's right, but he communicates with you very often and we thought that you know about his interests, hobbies and things that he does not like"

'Wait! I really don't know anything about him! I urgently need to fix this!'

"Sorry girls, but even I don't know about such things, he is very mysterious even to me." The girls lowered their heads in amazement. "Thank you Shiina-san, we're sorry if we've disturbed you in any way" the girls started to apologize and I just brushed off their apologies.