Old enemy

It's a new day, Ayanokouji walked into the classroom and sat down in his seat, there were still five minutes before the class started, so he decided to do something. Deciding to just draw, he took out a pencil and a sheet of A4 paper, he was already going to sketch the future picture.

"Good morning, Kiyotaka," Mahiru said as he sat down next to him on a nearby desk.

"Good morning to you too, Mahiru, how are you feeling?" Ayanokouji asked as he put down his pencil.

"Um.. what do you mean, I don't seem to be sick" Mahiru answered confusedly.

"I'm talking about that date, I hope we can still be friends after that trial date." Mahiru's smile faded along with her mood. She gave him a frown that didn't go unnoticed by Ayanokouji.

"Something happened?"

"No, everything is okay"

"Really? I think..."

"I said it's okay," Mahiru said irritably.

"It's clear"

"Let's change the subject, have you heard about the new transfer student?"

"The whole school is talking about him, have you seen him?"

"No, but I know that he is a year younger than us, so we will have a new kouhai"

"Alright, class will start soon so you can head back to your seat." Mahiru laughed nervously, tapping her index fingers together.

"Well, here's the thing, I asked the girl sitting here to switch places, she agreed and now I'm sitting here" she blushed more after each spoken word.

"Hmm, in that case, you'd better stop counting crows and get your study supplies since the teacher has already entered the classroom," Ayanokouji said, pointing at the math teacher who had entered the classroom.

Mahiru quickly took out her textbooks and a pencil case from her bag and began to write down the new topic. Ayanokouji just went back to drawing his picture, he had already studied these materials in the white room when he was 7 years old. The lesson went on as usual, Ayanokouji had almost finished his drawing, as soon as the bell rang and the teacher left, a guy entered the classroom.

He was a tall man with short, spiky silver-blond hair, blue eyes, and a rough, muscular build, the mere sight of him made those around him intimidate.

'What... what is he doing here?' thought Ayanokouji.

The students began to whisper softly over this student, the student himself seemed to be looking for someone. Mahiru plucked up her courage and decided to ask why he was here.

"Ahem.. I'm sorry, can I help you?" Mahiru asked, the student glanced at her and started walking towards her, she got scared and started backing away.

But the student pushed her aside and headed towards Ayanakōji.

"I finally found you! Damn beast!" shouted the student. The rest got scared and moved away from Ayanokouji a few meters.

"That's the meeting, long time no see Hosen" Ayanokouji said calmly.

"I don't care, let's go, I want to fight you!"

"We're at school now, if you haven't forgotten."

"I don't care, I said! I'll fight you right here!" he grabbed Ayanokouji by the collar.

"Kiyotaka!" Mahiru screamed in fear.

"What's going on here?!" shouted the teacher who had just entered the classroom.