Date under sakura

So the school year has ended, Ayanokoji and Mahiru have moved into the third year of study, and in a year they will graduate from school. Mahiru was overjoyed as she took a break from her exams and spent more time with her boyfriend, and Ayanokoji... well, as usual, he didn't care.

Matsuo congratulated them on their graduation, and wanted to offer them some way to celebrate it, but he got a phone call and was told that Eichiro set fire to the school.

(A/N: I know it sounds dumb, but this is fanfiction, so don't look for any meaning here. Although Eichiro probably granted the wish of a thousand small children who hate school, but unfortunately he will be punished, so press F to the young man 🫡)

At the moment, Ayanokoji and Mahiru were sitting in our angel's apartment discussing plans for spring break.

"I have an idea for something to do. What if we go to the cherry blossom festival?"

"Sounds tempting, I heard it's an incredibly beautiful event. Seeing the cherry blossoms would be the perfect way to unwind before the coming summer," Ayanokoji said with a smile.

(A/N: Yes, it didn't seem to you and Ayanokoji was really smiling. I just thought that Ayanokoji would show some emotion, it would be much better for him and also for me. And I hope people don't hate me for cheating on our loved one Kiyopon)

"Exactly! And besides, it will be a great opportunity to take some beautiful photos"

They head towards the park where the celebration is taking place.

Kiyotaka and Mahiru arrive at the cherry blossom park. Their eyes cover the stunning spectacle of a thousand pink flowers covering everything around.

"Kiyotaka, look how pretty! It's just fabulous!" Mahiru said excitedly.

"It's very beautiful here, I used to only read about these trees, but I see them live for the first time"

"Indeed, the view here is mesmerizing. It's such a special feeling to be among the cherry blossoms"

They continue to walk around the park, moving between the cherry trees and looking at other entertainment that the holiday has to offer.

Ayanokoji and Mahiru stop in front of a photo booth where they can take photos.

"Look, Mahiru. We can try on kimono or samurai armor. What do you choose?" asked Ayanokoji pointing at the outfits.

"Let's try both! It will be fun and at the same time we will have funny photos for memory" smiled the girl.

They dress up in costumes and take pictures playfully, making each other laugh, to be more precise, only Mahiru laughed, and Ayanokoji only smiled, but Mahiru had enough of that.

"Kiyotaka" the girl said to the boy. "What's wrong with Mahiru?"

"I need to go away for a while, can you wait for me here?"

"Of course" upon hearing his reply, the girl nodded and ran away in a direction unknown to him.

____

Mahiru stopped in front of the thickest cherry blossom tree, under her stood a man she knew, he was dressed in his suit. In one hand he held a blanket, and in the other a basket, soft pillows also lay on the grass. That person was Matsuo, her boyfriend's former butler.

Matsuo smiled upon noticing her, soon the girl approached him and they started talking.

"Good afternoon Mahiru-sama" Matsuo greeted.