Wedding

Two months have passed since Ayanokoji proposed marriage to Mahiru. The news stunned Ichinose, Seiyo and Eichiro. Matsuo, on the contrary, was glad to learn about his second son's engagement.

Ichinos had contradictory feelings. On the one hand, she was sincerely happy for her friend. Mahiru has always been in love with Ayanokoji, and Ichinose has long dreamed of their happiness together.

On the other hand, she was bitter to realize that Ayanokoji, the object of her secret love, was proposing another. She has kept her feelings in herself for a long time, not daring to confess. Now he was happy with the other, and Ichinosa had no choice but to accept.

Eichiro, who always saw his older brother in Ayanokoji, was heartily happy for his friend and his beloved. He has long respected Ayanokoji, appriacing not only his friend, but also his wise mentor. Eichiro believed that Ayanokoji and Mahiru were waiting for a strong and happy marriage.

Seiyo was overwhelmed with feelings of joy for his daughter and Ayanokoji. She always dreamed of Mahiru's happiness, and now that she found her love in the person of Ayanokoji, Seiyo was sure that they would have a cloudless future. As a mother, she was willing to do anything to support her daughter and her chosen one. There was pride in Mahiru in Seiyo's soul. She grew up to be a smart and beautiful woman, and Seiyo was glad that she found such a wonderful person as Ayanokoji.

Matsuo, Ayanokoji's faithful butler, shared his happiness. He has long considered Ayanokoji his second son and wished him only the best. Knowing Ayanokoji's strong feelings for Mahiru, Matsuo did not doubt their strong alliance.

Having come to terms with their inner feelings, all their loved ones came to a consensus: the main thing is the happiness of Mahiru and Ayanokoji. They decided to unconditionally support their choice and become a pillar at every stage of this new path.

The love and well-being of loved ones have become their common priority. They were looking forward to the wedding to celebrate this significant day in the lives of dear friends.

                                                     ***

The wedding of Ayanokoji and Mahiru, scheduled for July 15, was approaching, and an atmosphere of joyful revival reigned around.

Mahiru, inspired by happiness, enthusiastically plunged into the whirlpool of pre-wedding troubles. She tried on dresses for hours, choosing the one in which she would shine on the day of the celebration. Endless discussions of decor, menu, music - no detail escaped her close attention.

Ayanokoji, although he was not inclined to violent manifestation of emotions, also approached the matter with responsibility. He solved organizational issues, met with contractors, controlled expenses. In his eyes there was not only a shadow of excitement, but also a light of sincere joy.

Friends and relatives, without staying aside, enthusiastically joined the preparation.

Ichinose, Mahiru's best friend, helped the bride with the choice of accessories and supporting her in all her endeavors.

Eichiro, Ayanokoji's loyal friend, enthusiastically took on the role of the best man. He helped the groom with a suit and prepared a touching speech for the celebration.

Seiyo, watched the preparations with emersion. She was happy to help her daughter with the decoration of the hall, menu selection and other troubles, wanting to make her wedding perfect.

Matsuo, a loyal friend of the family, proudly shared his experience and gave valuable advice. His participation in the preparations was another confirmation of his unbreakable connection with Ayanokoji.