Chapter 9 (part 2)

Ding-ding

Ding-ding

"Why isn't this girl answering calls?!" Seiyo thought to herself. Just a few minutes ago, Dillon called and suddenly announced that he refuses to marry Shiina.

"Limo, we've made a contract. You can't just back out because your son changed his mind," she pointed out sharply.

"I understand, but if Dillon refuses, then so do I. There's no point in continuing to work with your company," Limo replied, getting up from the table and heading towards the exit.

In a rage, the woman slammed her hand on the table. She was sure that Mahiru had done something to make Dillon refuse the marriage. She was planning to talk to her. She tried calling her daughter again, but she didn't answer.

"Damn it, Mahiru!"

At that time, Ayanokoji and Mahiru were in a special house provided by Matsuo. Mahiru had taken a shower and changed into casual clothes. She lay on the bed with her boyfriend. Although Dillon had said he would refuse to marry her, she couldn't believe him.

But Ayanokoji seemed unconcerned. She was surprised at how calmly he could lay next to her.

"Is something bothering you, Mahiru?" he asked, as if reading her thoughts.

"I'm worried about how you let that guy go. You saw how he just refused me when you threatened him. Don't you think he could have just lied to you and told everything to his father?"

"I anticipated that, so I sent a little gift after him," Ayanokoji calmly replied, leaving her puzzled.

"A gift? Kiyotaka, tell me, what did you do?"

Flashback: Events after Dillon left

Dillon was still waiting for his car, consumed by fear and hatred. Remembering the moment when he was pulled out of the car, he shuddered. The guy who knocked out his bodyguards made him doubt himself.

A black van stopped in front of him. The door opened, and bodyguards surrounded him.

"Well, well, who do we have here?" a female voice spoke. A girl with long platinum hair and raspberry eyes smiled boldly at him.

Dillon's eyes almost popped out when he saw this beautiful girl. She smirked daringly at him.

"Is this brat seriously going to be the future heir of Burung Motors? I even feel sorry for his father. Well, that's not my business, right now it's more important to fulfill kohai-kun's request," the girl thought to herself.

                                   ***

"It's okay, I just asked an old friend to sort him out," Ayanokoji said, reassuring his girlfriend.

- This is encouraging.  Wait, did you say friend?  So she's a girl?  - Ayanokouji felt that perhaps a future storm would begin soon.

- Yes it is.  She's a graduate of my old school, we talked a little when I was there," Ayanokoji said, trying to calm his girlfriend down.

- What is your relationship with her?  Mahiru asked, her tone was cold, and the guy unconsciously shuddered.

- We're just acquaintances.  Darling, I understand that you are jealous, but there is nothing special between me and her," Mahiru looked intently into his eyes, and realizing that he was not lying, she smiled.

"I see, Kiyotaka."  Sorry for being rude.  "I just don't like you hanging out with other girls," Mahiru said, feeling very jealous.

- Everything is fine.  Let's just relax.  Today was a hard day for you," Ayanokoji hugged his girlfriend, she laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes.