Johnny x Y/N: body insecurity

Y/N p.o.v

I scoffed as I threw my clothes on the bed, looking for new ones. None of my clothes were fiting, just because I got a lil chubby over time. My dad doesn't love me cuz I'm not fit or in shape as him. The thought of it brought tears in my eyes, as I began to cry. He practically disowned me, for not being like everyone else. The tears rolld down my cheeks as, I looked in the mirror at myself. My tears turned into anger as I the punch the mirror causing it to break. I dropped to my knees and began to break down.

Johnny p.o.v

The sound of broken glass echoed through out the Curtis house, causing confusion to everyone. Everyone went silent until Steve broke the silence.

"What the hell was that?."

Soda responded to his question.

"I think that was y/n.."

I got off the couch and walked upstairs, to hear the sound of crying on the other side of the door. The door was locked on the inside so I knocked on it. No answer. I knocked again till I heard their voice

"Go away."

"Love..its me johnny."

"....."

"can I come in?."

The door was unlocked, opened. I walked in, looking at the broken glass scattered across the floor; they were crying while laying across the bed.. face planted in the pillow.I walked carefully across the floor and sat next to them. I touched their shoulder but they pulled away. I touched them again and they looked at with tears, I gently pulled them up, so they were now sitting up straight. I hugged them tightly as they hugged back.

"What's wrong?."

"Johnny do u love me?."

" I always have...y asking me that?."

"LOOK AT ME!!- IM FAT!!"

I looked confused on their statement, as they continued.

"I can't fit into any of my clothes!!"

Y/n p.o.v

I shouted as I walked away from him. He blinked with widened eyes, I turned away from him and back to the broken mirror. I looked at myself in disgusts as I felt arms hugged me from behind.

"I love you y/n..it doesn't matter what shape u are, you were made for me and me alone. Your beautiful just the way your. Please don't hate your body. I love ALL of u."

His words hit me in my heart as my heart began to flutter. I looked at him in his eyes, as he looked at me with love.  I was then thrown on the bed as Johnny crawled on top of me, he lifted up my shirt and kissed my stomach. He blushed as I smiled sweetly, he then wrapped his arms around me as we both fell asleep cuddling the night-away.

"I love you Johnny."

💞💞💞💞💞

"I love you too."