dally x fem mermaid y/n: 💗☺two worlds apart 💗☺ pt3

Dally p.o.v

After that moment I found myself wanting to give up my life on land for her, I wanted to give up everything bad for her. But before I could make a decision, I wanted her to me pony and the others. So I brought them to the river side to meet her- but they thought I was crazy. Cuz when I came back she was gone. That's weird.

"Dally stop drinkin upside-down." (Darry)

"Yall I'm serious, she's a real mermaid."

"Yea.. and pigs can fly." (Steve)

"Yall think I'm crazy ain't it?"

"99% yes" (Pony)

"Yall I'm not stupid, y/n is-"

She finally came up from the water and they was speechless. And I just smirked smugly and made my point.

"real"

"I can't believe this." (Steve and Johnny)

"Well believe it."

I gently took y/n's hand a help he sit on the land, and what most freak them out was that y/n had a real tail.

"Y/n, these is my dumbass friends. Pony, johnny, darry, soda, Steve, and two-bit."

"It's nice to meet u all." (Y/n)

"It's a pleasure to meet u ma'am" (soda)

"I didn't know fish can talk." (Two-bit)

"Who u callin a fish?" (Y/n)

"Oh this gonna be good." (Steve)

"I'm just saying." (Two-bit)

"....let me tell u somethin- don't think just cuz I got a got a tail I won't stab yo ass." (Y/n)

I laugh, and two-bit had nothing to sat against that. While we talked with others, and what not. Y/n pulled me aside to talk to me alone, the look on her face was serious; with sadness. I sat down in front of her, and gently touched her cheek. She blushed and held my hand; I looked at her studying her face expression, till she finally spoke.

"Dally- I know that we're totally different. And I love u but- my dad won't allow it." (Y/n)

"Y?"

She sighed and told me look at her, then me. I understand her frustration; and sadness but I don't wanna let her go.

"Dolll look at me."

I lifted her chin, so she could look at me.

"I don't give a damn what ur dad say, I love u and I don't wanna let u go."

'But-" (y/n)

"No, I made a lot of stupid mistakes in my life; but I only the feelings I have for u- aint one of them. Just because I have legs."

Y/n p.o.v

This man really did know how to make me feel better; he's right. It don't matter if I have a tail or not; cuz- I won't mind giving up my tail for him,, leaving my under water life behind me. That night I went home- with my heart fluttering and my mind full. I went to my room to relax and think about everything; but unfortunately I ran into my dad. Oh great 😒.