Johnny x fem y/n: 🥰🌺💄make over🥰🌺💄

Johnny p.o.v

I was reading in the living room when I heard y/n groaned in aggravating, I looked up seeing her at the kitchen table trying to blend makeup colors together; I never seen y/n actually wear makeup.. I mean she wear some eyeliner, lipstick, and a lil blush.. but not the all the color in the make up palette. Y/n is beautiful enough with or without makeup, but hearing her aggravated sighed I decided to be a lil adventurous. Y/n's a makeup artist but I know she's actually hurt inside- I hate seeing her like this.

Some people at y/n's job said she wasn't good at makeup; cuz she didn't know how to blend colors. it really did crush her self-esteem. Y/n loved practicing makeup, but they hurt her.. After that she started practicing how to blend makeup; I looked up at her, seeing her face expression... y/n's face was a lil sad and frustrated. She sighed and started to blend other colors again, but they were the same colors; this was the 5th time she started over.

"U okay?"

"No, I'm trying to blend colors.." (y/n)

(Idk if u blend make up colors together or not, I never wore makeup)

"Can I try?"

I got up from the couch, and put my book down.. walking over to the kitchen table- y/n had her head down..She give me the make up and brush together; I honestly didn't know shit about makeup but I tried. And it turned fine. The colors was a peach and light pink.. I separated the two colors and used the brush to blend them; it was a lil peach color, but lighter

"Like that?"

Y/n's mind must be blown, her eye were widened and she looked surprised; she looked at the colors- then hugged me. I kissed her forehead and, she smiled.

"Thank u" (y/n)

"No problem"

I was about to leave to leave the table, buy y/n still hold my hand. I looked back at her- y/n gave me those puppy eyes then asked me in the sweetest voice..

"Johnny.. will u try makeup with me?" (Y/n)

And of course I said yes, not because she asked; it's just cuz I love her and I did promise I'd try anything with her. I sat back down in my chair and let her practice makeup on me; apparently that was eye shadow- she used the blended colors and told me to close my eyes. I did as told and closed my eyes, and felt her gently using the brush to put eye shadow on me.

"U can look now" (y/n)

I opened my eyes, and looked at myself in the mirror- it was a beautiful blend.

"U look beautiful~" (y/n)

I was blown away but I smiled, I kissed her cheek and admire myself.

"I love it."

"Wanna try eye liner?" (Y/n)

After a while y/n added eye liner, a light shade of pink on my cheeks, and some color on my lips. And the after results was amazing; I looked fabulous.

"What u think?" (Y/n)

"I love it.. I love it"

She giggled as I looked at myself in the mirror; I pulled her in a hug. I couldn't be more proud- although she couldn't blend colors well, she did amazing.

"Idk if I should go back.. I'll just end up getting picked on again."

I looked down at her and lift her chin to make her look up at me, I kissed her lips and she blushed.

"Hey, listen.. makeup is something u like to do- don't worry about what other people say. Just do u and you'll be fine.. but overall I'm proud of u"

Y/n kissed my lips and hugged me. I couldn't be more proud; she's too cute.

"Thank u dear" (y/n)

After doing each other's makeup, we looked in the mirror and smiled. My make up talent was that good, but y/n ended up looking like princess peach from mario; and she loved it.. y/ns adorable face was too cute,, my heart can't take it.. but jnowing that y/n has a amazing talent is incredible; y/n looked up at me with a smile and her light up face was too overwhelming..

"Thank u honey~" (y/n)

"Anything to make my baby happy"

"I love u." (Y/n)

"I love u too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I hope yall enjoy this story of fluff, and pony will be out soon, along with the other alphabet fluff. But anyway I hope yall enjoy 😉;  don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now. And if yall got any requests go ahead and drop them in the comments.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💗

All yall my babies 💋.