soda x y/n: POSSESSIVE 💕🔪😍, teaser

Soda p.o.v

As time passed with ganag at the lot after a rumble between soc, I noticed y/n and johnny started to get more closer than usual. I knew they were friends but they were getting too close. Y/n knows they are mine and mine alone; darry most have noticed my jealousy and patted my shoulder with a smile. I tried not to think of anything else that could be going on between them, but I just smiled in return.

When we got home I noticed y/n and johnny was whispering to each other; I could feel my feel the nerves in my stomach tangling, and my face turned into a frown. I could hear y/n's giggle from the kitchen. The more they spent time together, the more my jealousy grew. I'm the only one that should be making them laugh; but no..they hand to find someone else. Johnny was my friend and I tried not to look at him with hate- but he's making it hard for me. Around 9:50 they all left to movies, so it left me and y/n alone.

"Y/n...what's up with u and johnny?"

Y/n p.o.v

"Huh?"

His voiced growled with anger, and sternly. I could tell he was mad cuz he has a beer in his hand; and he normally don't drink beer like that.

"There's nothing going on with us."

"Then tell me y yall was whispering.."

He took a sip of his beer, then looked at me in my eyes. I never seen him like this, and it was kinda freaking me out. He slammed his beer bottle on the table and got up. He walked over to me and bent down in my face; his dark brown eyes started into my e/c (eye color) and just stared in my soul.

"I asked u a question, what going on between u too? And don't lie to me."

I couldn't find any words but look into his eyes...he then sighed. He went to the door and locked it, then covered the blinds. I was scared out of my mind. I never seen soda like this. He took his shirt off exposing his muscular toned body; my eyes couldn't help but wonder up and down. I tried to leave but he told me to stay- I sat back down trying not to think of the worst.

"So u think..imma let u and johnny get closer than just friends? No, no..I think imma teach u who u belong to."

With that he unbuckled his pants, and unzip them. Soda picked me up off the chair and told me to get on my knees; I didn't want to get hurt (at least I thought I would) so I did what he commanded. I sat on my knees, and looked up at him. He then placed a collar around my neck and leash.

"Look at me darling~"

His eyes were intense, focused, and looked psychopathic. But love?. He then pulled out a kitchen knife, and gently brushed it against my throat.

"Now be a good boy/girl..and tell me; what's going on between u too~"

I gulped as I felt the knife against my throat; I looked up at him and the eyes with a worry and fear.

"Oh darling~ I would never hurt u. I just want answers~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi my babies

This is just a teaser, because this was a request thank u so much 💗.. now if u want the original story of this make sure u follow, vote, and leave a comment of u want the original story of this. This will be out soon.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💕

All yall my babies 💋