soda x male y/n: 💖just the two of us💖

Soda p.o.v

Y/n and I was getting dressed for a date night; and I was excited. Y/n promised me on our last date that he would take me dancing. And he kept his promise; after I was done getting dress in some nice clothes I went downstairs- and saw y/n putting on his tie.

"Need a hand?"

"Yes. Please." (Y/n)

I walked over to him to help him put on his tie, he bent down to me. As I fixed his tie I looked into his eyes, and his lips then kissed mine. I blushed. He then pulled me closer to him and kissed me again. I blushed as this man hold me in his arms.

"U could put ur own tie on couldn't u?"

"Yep. But I wanted to feel ur lips against mine" (Y/n)

I blushed as I then fixed his tie. After getting ready y/n lead me outside to the car, and opened the door for me. While he did so we got stared from people walking by...I tried not to pay it any mind. But y/n with his tall and buff figure intimidated everyone.

"What the fuck is yall lookin at?" (Y/n)

"Y/n.."

"What?" (Y/n)

He closed the passenger door and then got in the driver seat. I looked at him, he looked at me and I sighed; but gave a small smile. I held his hand and kissed it.

"Tonight is about us, so let's enjoy it."

"Ur right." (Y/n)

He kissed my cheek then started the car, he drove us to a dance hall full of people. Idc if it was full, I didn't want anything to come in between us. As soon as we stepped out the car women started surrounding asking for our numbers; we didn't wanna cause a scene so we just gave a quick answer and went inside. Although it was crowded inside, we saw many people slow dancing. Y/n then gently pulled me into the dance floor in his arms; I blushed feeling his arms wrapped around my waist.

As we slowly dace I felt like I was floating on air, cloud nine more likely. We held each other close as we danced together. I put my head on y/n chest feeling like I was in paradise till I just so happened to look up, and see sandy.

(Soda ex-girlfriend if u don't know)

I instantly stopped seeing her here, y/n asked if I was okay but I was too shocked to see her. Y/n looked up seeing where my attention was drawn to, his brain must've clicked when he look back at me. My face expression change from shock to a lil sad, I know I've moved on but...when I see her, all those bad memories came back. Without warning y/n lifted up my chin gently and gave me a kiss on the lips; he pulled me closer and whispered softly in my ear.

"I know it may hurt but time has changed, this date isn't about her..it's about u and me." (Y/n)

I nodded in understanding and agreement; I felt him kiss my cheek but I kissed his lips in return. My fingers played in his hair, as his muscular arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer. I felt his tounge dancing with mine, and I moaned a lil. We pulled away cuz were in a public place and the kiss was getting too heated; I blushed and y/m kissed my cheek again.

"Sodapop?" (Sandy)

My eyes widened and my heart sink. This can't be happening.