Happy New Years: 🤩🤩 2024!!

Y/n p.o.v

Today was NEW YEARS!! 2024. and imma get me revenge on the gang from Christmas day. I set up a nice dinner, and have champagne. All of them were out in a rumble, and this gave me the perfect time to get my stuff done. But I ain't cooking shit. I got 2 bottles of champagne, wore a sexy outfit.

(Men)

(Somewhere along these lines)

(My queens)

(Somwhere along these lines but this can be any color u want)

I threw on my outfit,

and waited for them to come home; I sent them out to find some balloons with 2024 in gold. As I waited, I could hear them fussing walking up the driveway; I chuckled and calmly walked into the living and sat on the couch. I poured me a glass of champagne, and waited for them to walk in. When they walked in, they went silent instantly. I looked up at them; and smirked. I could see their blushing face, and I put my glass down.

I walked over to them, and their eyes followed me with every step I took; I smirked and looked up at them, they looked down at me; and I just smirked. Dally turned away trying to not look at me, but I can see the blush on his face. I chuckled and walked in the kitchen; slowly and seductively.

"Welcome home yall~"

"H..hi love~" (soda)

Soda the only one that could speak for them; I grabbed the champagne bottle, and pour them a glass each; I took a sip of mine and looked at them with a smirk. This gonna be fun.

Soda p.o.v

Y/n then smirk at us with those juicy lips, and my eyes couldn't help but travel down their perfect body; they called us over for a drink but, we frozen in the moment. Two-bit let go of the balloons, and we just stared in amazement.