Dally x fem y/n: wanna play 💕💕 pt 2

Y/n p.o.v

After me and dallys encounter in the bathtub 2 weeks ago I found out i was pregnant, I looked at the pregnancy test and smiled. I knew dally didn't like the ideas of having kids, but I was happy. A lil dally and me running around the house, I rubbed my belly and smiled. I heard a knock on the bathroom door; I frantically put the pregnancy test in my back pocket.

I had to control my excitement, and keep my composure. I walked outside the bathroom, and I saw pony standing againt the wall; waiting for me to come out. I smiled and he smiled at me; he asked me what was I so cheerful..I blushed a lil and gave my simple reply.

"Oh nothing~" 

"..okay." (Pony)

I walked downstairs, and sat on the couch. I smiled as I rubbed my belly, knowing that a lil dally would be coming out of me in 9 months. I'm only 2 weeks pregnant, and I'm already excited to meet them. As I smiled down at my belly I heard the house door opened, soda and darry came home from work. I had to keep my composure, and be myself. But my face was pink with blush.

"Hey yall.."

"Hey y/n, what r u up too?" (Soda)

"Nothing but watching tv.."

"But the tv ain't on.." (Darry)

I looked up at the tv, and realized e was right. I tried turning on the TV but the remote was working; soda laughed and told me this was the garage remote. I laughed and looked down, by my eyes wondered to my stomach and I smiled. I placed my hand on my stomach, and sighed in happiness.

"What r u so chipper about?" (Soda)

And I gave a gentle smile, and replied.

"Oh nothing~"

Soda, and darry looked at each other; they just chuckled and plopped on the couch. I asked where dally was, and darry told me he was I'm a rumble with the others.

"How long will he be gone?"

"Until the rumble ends.." (Darry)

"Aww~ 💜💜 y/n worried about her hubby 💜💜~" (soda)

"U hush soda"

He laughed, and I blushed. I was watching tv when the phone rang, I went to answer it but pony got there before I did. Pony told me it was for me; I got up and took call. But the sound of dallys voice me smile, and blush. Like the good old days.

"Hi love~"

"Hi doll~" (dally)

"Where are u?~"

"I'm at Buck's getting a drink, before I come home~" (Dally)

"Okay..now u be careful comin back. Its late~"

"I will doll, u know I can handle anything~" (dally)

"Just like u handled me that night?~"