darry x fem y/n: i don't wanna lose u

Y/n p.o.v

I looked at the positive pregnancy test, and almost fainted. I'm pregnant?! No..no. darry had to many things on his plate, I can't. I sat on the bed with my hands over my face; u was thinking of away to tell him. I sighed in tears, and cried in silence. I paced around the room thinking constantly, but I didn't come up with anything. But the only thing that came to me was to leave, and come back when I'm ready. But I love darry too much. But this what I have to do.

I started to pack a bag, with all my belongings. As I packed my bag, I heard the door open; I turned to see johnny came in. I didn't want him to know I'm leaving, so I kicked my nag under the bed. I out on a smile and he just walked in, holding my favorite cookies. And the smell of them made me sick, I just pretend to like it so he wouldn't know.

"Hey y/n, I brought u ur favorite cookies." (Johnny)

"T..thanks, johnny.."

"What's wrong?" (Johnny)

"N-nothing.."

"U sure, cuz u never turn down ur favorite dessert" (Johnny)

"I'm fine"

He tilted his head in curiosity but shrugged it off, he sat down on the bed and patted it to sit down with him. I sat down beside him, and he smiled. Johnny ate the cookie, and looked at me.

"Are u okay?" (Johnny)

"Yea, y u say that?"

"Cuz u been moody, cranky, and a lil sick. I just had to check on u." (Johnny)

"I'm fine 🙂 really.."

"K." (Johnny)

We talked for a lil till, I had to got the bathroom. I got up and walked to the bathroom, I threw water on my face and sighed. And I heard Johnny call my name.

Johnny p.o.v

I grabbed the positive pregnancy test, from under the pillow and looked at her. She came out looking guilty; I asked if she was really pregnant (she likes to prank me). She nodded yes, and the expression on her face was sad.

"Why are u sad?."

"Johnny I can't.." (y/n)

"Can't what?"

"I can't let darry know" (y/n)

"That's the stupidest thing I ever heard, he loves u..why not?"

"He has enough on his plate taking care of his younger brothers, and I don't want him to have more pressure than he can take." (Y/n)

She put her face in her hands, and sat back on the bed. I sighed trying to fuss with her, but I remained my calm self.

"Y/n..y/n, y/n...imma slap u."

"Why?" (Y/n)

"Look I new he has a lot on his plate, but we're family. We help each other."

She smiled but it dropped into a frown again, she sighed and got off the bed. Y/n told me she planned on leaving, and I really lost my mind.