ponyboy x fem y/n: Night club 2

Ponyboy p.o.v

Once again me and y/n were left home alone, while the others went to a rumble; then Buck's. Me and y/n plopped on the couch watching a movie when two-bit, and darry came down the stairs.

"U two sure yall ain't wanna go?" (Darry)

"Yea. We wanna have a movie night." (Y/n)

"Okay, me and two-bit finda leave. U two don't do anyhting stupid." (Two-bit)

"Ur one to talk, tell the others I said hi" (y/n)

They walked out the door, and left. I walked over to the window; and saw darrys truck drive off. They don't even know. I closed the curtains, and looked at y/n. She smirked then stood up about to take her night robe off.

"Ready y/n?"

"Ready~" (y/n)

We stripped from our pj clothes, and put on our shoes. It was y/n's idea to his them under our night clothes; y/n put on her heels and put on perfume. I used of sodas cologne, and looked at y/n. She was so beautiful. But that outfit she had on was making me hard already.

Y/n p.o.v

I put on my heels; and walked over to pony. I know he liked seeing me in this, I can see his cock growing in his pants. Ponyboy turned to me, and pulled me close. I can feel his cock poking my inner thigh, and I just smiked up at him; while his arms wrapped around my waist. ..

"Hard already?~"

"Not wearing any panties again~" (Pony)

I blushed as I felt his hand sliding up my skirt, his fingers started to gently rub againt my folds; his fingers were so close to going inside my wet cunt- but I told him to save that for later. We went to the same club as the night before; but they started asking for ID as usual. And like the usual we didn't have ID cuz were 17; we waited in line for a while. I was so aggravated, but pony sparked me up. I felt his hands underneath skirt lifting up the sides then; his hands sliding up and down my hips slowly.

I blushed at his touch, pony buried his face in the crook of my neck- I kissed cheek. And his cock was growing harder- and poking my inner thighs. His hands left my hips, and went underneath my skirt again groping me; I blushed and moaned a lil. Biting my bottom lip trying not to moan, but I felt his fingers going inside my cunt. My legs was shaking, and my mind was going blank. The line moved up, but pony wouldn't let me go.

I told pony I had a gift for him, but if he wanted it- he hand to behave. He pulled his fingers out of me, and pulled his face out my neck. I straightened up myself, then closed the gap in between me and a stranger. This was taking too long, then a old drunk came and cause trouble with the security guards; they left there post and I pulled pony by his hand. We skipped the line as we sneaked in; pony held my hand as we walked through the crowd of people.

We were on the first floor, but we wanted to see the second floor. Pony gently grabbed my ans lead me upstairs to the second floor; when we got upstairs we was amazed. The second floor had a bar, dance floor, stripper polls, and more. Me and pony looked at each other, then smirk getting an idea. But the first place we went to was the bar, I wanted a margaritas..but pony need something stronger. Pony had a Aunt Roberta.