Dally x johnny: Marriage

Dally p.o.v 

My husband was squirming under me, as I thrust my dick inside him. Johnny's moans are music to my ears. His legs wrapped around my lower back as, I continued to fuck him senseless. The only thing I was wearing was my jeans, Johnny insisted I take them off but I won't. I was standing up while he lay down on the bed; I grabbed his legs from my lower back and gripped them tightly, and opened them so that they were spread even farther apart. 

His body was shaking uncontrollably, his legs were trembling non stop, as I thrust harder inside him. I then pulled him by his legs, for him to be closer to me; now his body was on the edge of the bed screaming like a bitch in heat. 

"DALLY PLEASE HARDER~!!"

"AHH!!~ JOHNNY!!"

"FUCK ME HARDER~!!"

His hands gripped the bed sheets, when I thrust into him harder. The bed was creaking with every thrust, and the headboard was banging against the wall aggressively. Johnny's eyes began to fill up with tears..his hands pulled my body on top of him, so that my torso was pressed against his stomach. The tears rolled down his cheeks as his mouth began to slightly open, I bent down closer and kissed him. Our moths began to fill with saliva- I was gonna break the kiss but his nails dug into my shoulder and pulled me closer.

Our mouths were getting filled with saliva, and Johnny's eyes started to roll backwards with pleasure. I could tell he couldn't breathe, but he didn't want the kiss to end.

Johnny p.o.v 

My eyes were rolling to the back of my head, as I kissed Dally aggressively. I couldn't breathe but I didn't care, my mouth was full of dallys saliva. Dally then pulled away which caused us both to gasp for air, the siliva rolled down the side of my mouth as I panted from the air that was entering my lungs. I then swallowed the remaining Dallas's saliva that was left in my mouth. He leaned into my neck, bite me. Bite me until I started bleeding- just missing the vein in my neck by an inch.

My body was shaking, and it felt so good. I saw him lick the blood off his teeth, with a smirk; he then grabbed my legs and threw them over his shoulder. He then leaned forward, as his muscular torso pressed against my stomach; he wrapped his arms around my arched back and dug his nails into me. His nails dragged down my back leaving blood streaks. I didn't know my husband would be this aggressive, on our wedding night. And this was my first time. 

"DALLY!! AHHHH~MMMM..!! UGH!!"

"GOOD BOY~" 

"M-MASTER~!!"

I was about to reach my climax, when dally started sucking my nipples. My mind was going blank with every thrust he made, I wrapped my arms around his shoulder blades- like a GOOD BOY~ should do to his MASTER~. I felt the blood from my neck dripping onto the bed sheets. The feeling felt so damn good. But the pleasure of me getting filled with Dallas's cum was better.

"MASTER!! I'M GONNA CUM!!"

"BEG FOR IT~" 

"P-PLEASE MASTER!! LET ME CUM~!! I'LL BE A GOOD BOY!!"

Without warning he came inside me, my hole was flooded with his semen. He pulled out of me, leaving my hole draining with cum. His cock was covered in his semen when he pulled out of me- my legs dropped from exhaustion' and my body layed there naked and twitching. My arms were spread across the bed, while my legs were still arched. Dallys cock was throbbing and still hard; he smirked as he started to stroke himself. 

He stroked himself until he came again, but this time on my body. It made my body shine as the moon light peaked through the half open window. His hands grabbed me by my hair as he stood on the bed above me, shoveling his cock down my throat. And his words made me HOT all over again. 

"CLEAN IT BITCH~" 

"YES DADDY~"

I obeyed and started sucking harder while he grabbed the back of my head, thrust it into my mouth. Although he had half of my body in the air, my bottom was still on the bed. I gripped the bed sheets and moaned. 

"AHHHHHH~MHMM!!!"

He came once again. The touch of his hands lifted up my chin, until my head was looking at him completely. He made me swallow- then pushed me down on the bed. He laid down beside me, as his eye stared into mine, his muscular hand cresting my cheek as I blushed with a smile. 

"I love you Johnny Winston"

" i- love u *pant* too."